EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

It must be in the same depot as my THP shirts. Lame
I’m hoping it will come tom, playing Sunday, all the bags look great and am excited to see it in person.

Thanks @t-dray!!
I’ll be dropping AC’s on Matcha Latte!!
IMG_6574.jpeg

Season 5 Wow GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Not sure about others here but I cannot get anywhere close to anything like Ballyhack type course here in Colorado unless i go to the mountains to get the dramatic elevation changes, & then I have more altitude to contend with (Breckenridge is at 9k feet for example)
Ridge at Castle Pines will give you a great prep.

The Anime Gods ZTF goes into play tomorrow!!
how'd it fare yesterday?

after league last night the Packing Chowdah game might finally be turning the corner from "wow it's spring" to "hey, maybe we can do this." no birdies, but also nothing worse than a single bogey. my putting finally felt right and i burned a few edges for easy tap-ins. got up and down from the sand twice. i've got 8 more rounds on the books before teeing it up at Ballyhack in 19 days. I'm especially excited to get to play 3 times with THPers in WI, OH, and the pre-event crew in VA.

Let's Go!

01.jpg
03.jpg

Looking at the pics you're putting up for the hole breakdowns, then previous folks throwing their own pics, the place is spectacular, super excited and slightly tripping out we are 3 weeks from starting to make our way there.
This property is going to be so much fun!

plot twist: he's lactose intolerant
So what you are saying is he needs a big bowl of chowdah before he tees off at Bally each day? Muhahahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

how'd it fare yesterday?

after league last night the Packing Chowdah game might finally be turning the corner from "wow it's spring" to "hey, maybe we can do this." no birdies, but also nothing worse than a single bogey. my putting finally felt right and i burned a few edges for easy tap-ins. got up and down from the sand twice. i've got 8 more rounds on the books before teeing it up at Ballyhack in 19 days. I'm especially excited to get to play 3 times with THPers in WI, OH, and the pre-event crew in VA.

Let's Go!

View attachment 9257661
View attachment 9257665

IMG_0318.jpeg

The bag was an absolute champ yesterday! Does everything I need a bag to do, on top of looking excellent. I had an extra putter, both with oversize grips; an extra hybrid shaft and an extra driver shaft. All fit in the bag perfectly did not have any rub.

New shaft in driver and hybrid, as well as new wedges, so was just trying to hit some fairways and greens. A tidy little +2 for nine holes

I mean come on. Get a bowl, not a cup. I thought you all were pro chowdas? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i mean, do you even supper club? :ROFLMAO:
the cup is the proper serving size alongside the Friday Night Fish Fry.

plot twist: he's lactose intolerant

the amount of cheese i consume suggests otherwise.
at this point it's entirely possible my major arteries are becoming bloodflow intolerant.

The bag was an absolute champ yesterday! Does everything I need a bag to do, on top of looking excellent. I had an extra putter, both with oversize grips; an extra hybrid shaft and an extra driver shaft. All fit in the bag perfectly did not have any rub.

looks great!

one of the underrated aspects of the ZTF bag is how easy it is to remove/attach the carry straps when using it on a riding cart of push cart.
soooo much easier than my son's carry bag where you have to unwind the straps through the buckles. those quick snap buttons on the ZTF are great.

i mean, do you even supper club? :ROFLMAO:
the cup is the proper serving size alongside the Friday Night Fish Fry.

the amount of cheese i consume suggests otherwise.
at this point it's entirely possible my major arteries are becoming bloodflow intolerant.

looks great!

one of the underrated aspects of the ZTF bag is how easy it is to remove/attach the carry straps when using it on a riding cart of push cart.
soooo much easier than my son's carry bag where you have to unwind the straps through the buckles. those quick snap buttons on the ZTF are great.
Yeah the strap removal process is super slick.

View attachment 9257675

New shaft in driver and hybrid, as well as new wedges, so was just trying to hit some fairways and greens. A tidy little +2 for nine holes
This is why I regret the 14 way bag choice. 4/6 way is the way.

IMG_1591.jpeg

Anime Gods to the moon!

Back