EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

This happens when trying too hard and trolling get combined
And Bag Boy makes one...But why stick to the brand making this all possible, right @Muchmore :D
I’m sorry. Trying to figure things out here and maybe I’m reading this all wrong. One minute you’re saying engagement etc and the next apparently I’m trying too hard and trolling because I make a joke around a ball retriever. Sorry for trying to be more involved with the experiences. I’ll see myself out.

I’m sorry. Trying to figure things out here and maybe I’m reading this all wrong. One minute you’re saying engagement etc and the next apparently I’m trying too hard and trolling because I make a joke around a ball retriever. Sorry for trying to be more involved with the experiences. I’ll see myself out.
Uhhhh, I was speaking to the post you quoted. WTF?

Uhhhh, I was speaking to the post you quoted. WTF?
I took you’re quoting me as saying that to me. Apologies if I misunderstood it. Lost in text translation and I’m in quarterly check in hell at work today. Sorry.

Last edited:
it's been my experience that plucking balls out of water hazards is faster going back to my car to get a spare.
see, it's a pace of play thing. ;)
Oh No Omg GIF by The Office

@Nerdy @e1iterate @JDax you all have tees on the way and stickers for Nerdy since he was patiently waiting for the tees to come in.:cool:

With my newfound and vast anime knowledge, I keep hoping to see a Mikasa gif now.

Back on subject though, hope to see a lot of you guys in the live round thread and ZTF thread soon!

That makes it look like I shouldn't be rooting for water boys...
As Christina Aguilera would say, "Come on over..." Now sing it. You are welcome. lol

Back