The 2024 Bag Boy Championship: Preview & Odds Show

I would love to back Anime Gods, but I am still scarred from last years results. :ROFLMAO:
Totally understandable. Notice how he said how well he's playing and nothing about me :ROFLMAO:

I'm just lucky to be outside at the moment. My last warm up round before Virgina is going to be in 45* weather and 20-30 mph winds for league. I'm not having as good of a time as he is

Totally understandable. Notice how he said how well he's playing and nothing about me :ROFLMAO:

I'm just lucky to be outside at the moment. My last warm up round before Virgina is going to be in 45* weather and 20-30 mph winds for league. I'm not having as good of a time as he is
Don't tell anyone but you know where my support lies!

That sounds brutal.

If anyone needs some insight into where to place some coins, I’m coming into the event off of a putting lesson that changed my game; having just tied my personal best score ever; I’m hitting the most fairways I ever have; I built some wicked cool wedges that I can actually feel with my left hand to control (haven’t in 2 years); and @Muchmore and I are absolutely delightful.

Thanks @JDax for putting this together and can’t wait to catch this!
Your backpack won't need to fully carry me like last year but you still better have one on

That sounds brutal.
We've had two days all month over 60*. My preparation has been hampered significantly by weather. Started of STRONG and then the weather told me to f**k off

I'll wave as I drive by. At least we've had lots of preparation for wind if it's blowing at all.

Awesome odds write up, some interesting picks out there, will make my final decision on who to back after the preview show.

I just light my AC coins on fire anyway, so which team will give me the best show and ROI as the coins burn and the team craters 🤣
Matcha Latte? Bueller? @t-dray and @wazzubrew
Touring Purple @Daluteh and @Bus?
Packing Chowdah @lambeau and @Mikey D? By the way I forgot to ask both of you guys for stickers when we got together. Save a couple for the next time I see you guys.

Looking forward to the prop bets too!
I got your
I just light my AC coins on fire anyway, so which team will give me the best show and ROI as the coins burn and the team craters 🤣
Matcha Latte? Bueller? @t-dray and @wazzubrew
Touring Purple @Daluteh and @Bus?
Packing Chowdah @lambeau and @Mikey D? By the way I forgot to ask both of you guys for stickers when we got together. Save a couple for the next time I see you guys.

Looking forward to the prop bets too!
You want stickers? Happy to drop them in the mail - support appreciated- not required.

Little morning bump for this guy, since I struggled to find them. As the Vokey event wraps up it's time to get those coins in for this one!

Little morning bump for this guy, since I struggled to find them. As the Vokey event wraps up it's time to get those coins in for this one!
All you need to know is that Touring Purple is your highest return on investment.

All you need to know is that Touring Purple is your highest return on investment.
You terrify me at a 28.5 from MN. We have grass down here in VA and some warm weather already, have you even been on in a golf course in the the last 6 months? Or you just chipping balls around while you ice fish?

You terrify me at a 28.5 from MN. We have grass down here in VA and some warm weather already, have you even been on in a golf course in the the last 6 months? Or you just chipping balls around while you ice fish?
Tell me how you really feel!

However, we had light snow this year so most of the chipping was in light to moderate snow.

Tell me how you really feel!

However, we had light snow this year so most of the chipping was in light to moderate snow.
Haha, I <3 you. I hope you crush it!

Still not sure how much chedda' I'll put on you, but I'll be thrilled if you win it.

First in Fun Alt shot - OVER/UNDER +1 at -110​

Does this not seem really low to anyone else? I mean they are decent golfers, but your talking an over/under at +1 for 9 holes?

A 37 is a great score for a 5 handicap or 9 handicap, yet alone in an Alt Shot?

I gotta be missing something or not understanding the format?

First in Fun Alt shot - OVER/UNDER +1 at -110​

Does this not seem really low to anyone else? I mean they are decent golfers, but your talking an over/under at +1 for 9 holes?

A 37 is a great score for a 5 handicap or 9 handicap, yet alone in an Alt Shot?

I gotta be missing something or not understanding the format?
1714567973590.png

They were 1 under last year in the very same format. That's where the bet is coming from, the fact that @JB and @ddec killed it last year.

View attachment 9262304

They were 1 under last year in the very same format. That's where the bet is coming from, the fact that @JB and @ddec killed it last year.
Alright, fair enough. Seems crazy to me off handicaps still, but that does help it make a whole lot more sense.

Oh it's net though...duh it's net. Ok ok I'm understanding now. I was not thinking in terms of Net. So they really only gotta go +9 gross to make the under. Basically play Bogey golf...

Alright, fair enough. Seems crazy to me off handicaps still, but that does help it make a whole lot more sense.

JB historically plays Alt Shot well, regardless of who his partner is. Him and Lord Tox were 1 under at Briggs during Worldwide Championship as well. The bigger question is the Questionable tag that's been applied to JB coming into this one. Last we heard it was 50/50 on him being able to go this coming week.

JB historically plays Alt Shot well, regardless of who his partner is. Him and Lord Tox were 1 under at Briggs during Worldwide Championship as well. The bigger question is the Questionable tag that's been applied to JB coming into this one. Last we heard it was 50/50 on him being able to go this coming week.
Oh the drama, can we get an injury tag in the profile somehow please. "Q"

and he and I were -3 thru 6 at the grandaddy years ago for Alt Shot. We don't fear that format.

and he and I were -3 thru 6 at the grandaddy years ago for Alt Shot. We don't fear that format.
You guys were lights out last year in Alt and then closing it out in Best Ball. Combined was where there was a bit of a stumble, so having that in there again this year it's going to be interesting to see how things play out. Also the elbow which will now be affectionately called #elbowgate , and how that plays out.

Back