The 2024 Bag Boy Championship: Preview & Odds Show

You guys were lights out last year in Alt and then closing it out in Best Ball. Combined was where there was a bit of a stumble, so having that in there again this year it's going to be interesting to see how things play out. Also the elbow which will now be affectionately called #elbowgate , and how that plays out.
combined on the last day is going to be interesting. Moves can and will be made.

Hey guys! It's almost that time... we're gearing up for the 2024 Bag Boy Championship! We'll have a full team there so now we want to know - what behind-the-scenes content do you want? Scores? Interviews? Skits? You let us know and we will do our best to make it happen.

Also, to make sure you don't miss out on any stories or posts, be sure to throw us a follow on our Instagram account. We will do our best to update you guys on the forum, but will definitely be more active on our Instagram!

Pumped to kick this all off on Sunday!

and he and I were -3 thru 6 at the grandaddy years ago for Alt Shot. We don't fear that format.
Was he questionable though? You gotta factor in the injury report. A pulled groin muscle will really impact a man.

Hey guys! It's almost that time... we're gearing up for the 2024 Bag Boy Championship! We'll have a full team there so now we want to know - what behind-the-scenes content do you want? Scores? Interviews? Skits? You let us know and we will do our best to make it happen.

Also, to make sure you don't miss out on any stories or posts, be sure to throw us a follow on our Instagram account. We will do our best to update you guys on the forum, but will definitely be more active on our Instagram!

Would love to see some action shots on the course from the participants.

Looking forward to meeting the entire Bag Boy crew & teeing it up with the Dunamic Duo!

See you all Sunday!

Scores, interviews, skits. All of it! Let’s go. Excited to meet you all!

Haha, I <3 you. I hope you crush it!

Still not sure how much chedda' I'll put on you, but I'll be thrilled if you win it.
Thank you. I'll be honest with you (and don't tell anyone else) there's a lot of good players going, this is anyone's golf.

Just bumping this one up. 6 hours and change before we get to see the official predictions.

Today is the day when I watch and decide that anyone can win and get confused.

This will be the start of my epic Experience week.

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
Going to miss this live tonight, but will definitely watch when I get the chance. I mean I did end up putting money on Southern Twang at WWG experience after watching the preview show.

Apparently the wife is taking me out to see Brad Williams tonight, so I am going to miss the show. Will have to catch the replay.

Dang!! I will be busy when this happens. Want to listen in and see what they say. Can always listen later but the comment banter is always fun.

Join Canadan, & myself to preview all of the action coming up this week at the 2024 Bag Boy Championship.

May 3rd- 7:00 PM CDT

Reminder we are going live tonight!!!

Just made sure I was following on IG!!

Aqua Men are feeling goooood about this.
bragging ric flair GIF

Will be tuning in live

Back