Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Ole Gray

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • KellyBo

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Johnday

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
We plan on it Hawk. I am leaving in about 15 minutes to go whoop up on some Porch Rockers.

Enjoy it! The Grays are great people... I just found out I get to play a round with them again this next weekend and I couldn't be more excited.

Good luck everyone, sounds like a really great time. We need on course updates, Tapatalk is for on course Thping.

Come on KB and Gray, this is a chance to spank them young punks, lol. Have fun all of you, wish I was there!

Have fun everyone.. .I took Ole Gray for my selection. No way does he lose today. HE is gonna whip ole Kellybo and those young whippersnapprs!! :D

Can someone help me? Im searching the Golf Channel's TV Listings for the day....... This match is no where on the schedule! Oh well, Pebble beach I guess. :popcorn:

Can someone help me? Im searching the Golf Channel's TV Listings for the day....... This match is no where on the schedule! Oh well, Pebble beach I guess. :popcorn:

They are probably showing a repeat of The Haney Project or Pipe Dream, two of TGC's "best" shows. Either that or a lot of infomercials.

They are probably showing a repeat of The Haney Project or Pipe Dream, two of TGC's "best" shows. Either that or a lot of infomercials.

That is, until this fall when they cover the THP tour experience! Hehe!

Where are my updates boys? (and Kelly)

Tapatalk- USGA non-conforming

Went with you clay. Better do well to show the 33 people that didn't vote for you that you mean business.

Dont let me down CC, I voted for you! Hoping yall made KB play from the tips and that Gray put on his unlucky overalls. Johnday will be to busy worrying about his skort to play. Just kidding JD. Hope yall are having a good time.

Anxious to get a big update at the end of the match. We want full details hole by hole!! :D

All right guys, I just got home from the course and had an awesome time! As Advertised, the Porch Rockers are great people. We had great fun today, enjoyed a great course, and some great golf! The porch rockers are great players, but it just wasn't quite there for them today as I took the crown with an 80. KB is an impressive player, with long straight drives and crisp irons. Gray bombs the driver and is quite handy with his irons as well, but neither of them could figure out the tough greens at Willow Lakes.

Some highlights of today:
Kellybo falling into the water on 16
Jonhday attempting a shot from the water hazard.
Johnday's long par putt on 9
My 40 foot birdie putt on 10
My iron shot into 8.

Seriously though, if you ever get the chance to play golf with KB and Gray, DON'T TURN IT DOWN!!!!! They are great people and can hang with the best of them. As others have said, they are the textbook definition of southern hospitality. I'm sure the other 3 will chime in with the stuff I forgot, but we will defiantly be playing again. Thanks Johnday, Ole Gray, and Kellybo, for making this day so special!

I'm happy to hear you had a great time! But what's this about KB falling in the water on 16?

All right guys, I just got home from the course and had an awesome time! As Advertised, the Porch Rockers are great people. We had great fun today, enjoyed a great course, and some great golf! The porch rockers are great players, but it just wasn't quite there for them today as I took the crown with an 80. KB is an impressive player, with long straight drives and crisp irons. Gray bombs the driver and is quite handy with his irons as well, but neither of them could figure out the tough greens at Willow Lakes.

Some highlights of today:
Kellybo falling into the water on 16
Jonhday attempting a shot from the water hazard.
Johnday's long par putt on 9
My 40 foot birdie putt on 10
My iron shot into 8.

Seriously though, if you ever get the chance to play golf with KB and Gray, DON'T TURN IT DOWN!!!!! They are great people and can hang with the best of them. As others have said, they are the textbook definition of southern hospitality. I'm sure the other 3 will chime in with the stuff I forgot, but we will defiantly be playing again. Thanks Johnday, Ole Gray, and Kellybo, for making this day so special!

Now that is too funny. Congrats clay on the whippersnapper/rocker championship, may you cherish the trophy always. KB & Gray are great folks and I am proud to count them among my friends. Sounds like a great day. I hope Ole Gray got a picture of KellyBo.

can't wait to watch the recap on ESPN tonight. :D
Thanks for letting us follow along Clay

I'm happy to hear you had a great time! But what's this about KB falling in the water on 16?
Lol, ok so KB hit her 3rd shot on the par 5 into the water on 16. So we can see it and I try to fish it out with my driver. It won't come out so she starts reaching around in the mud for it. Well she is about to fall in, I grab her hand, and save her from going completely in. Her pants did get wet though. Gray came to her and my rescue. I had gotten turned around and almost tripped over her foot, so that is when gray came to the rescue, though Johnday is going to come on here and say I pushed her in, lol. Don't believe him. haha.

WHAT ???? Clay pushed KellyBo in the water :D
Glad everyone had fun , thanks for the update Clay !

WHAT ???? Clay pushed KellyBo in the water :D
Glad everyone had fun , thanks for the update Clay !

Yeah, if I were to do that, it would have been early. lol I was scared when KB and Gray both piped their drives down the center on 1. If they knew the greens, they would have been deadly today!

Now that is too funny. Congrats clay on the whippersnapper/rocker championship, may you cherish the trophy always. KB & Gray are great folks and I am proud to count them among my friends. Sounds like a great day. I hope Ole Gray got a picture of KellyBo.
They got lots of Pics. Great day. Had so much fun.

Thanks for the clarification Clay! Nice round by the way. :)

Thanks Sean. It was a blast.

If ball goes in water on #16 the frogs can have it. I learned my lesson on #13 that the water/bottom is alot deeper than you think it is even when you take few steps in. :D

If ball goes in water on #16 the frogs can have it. I learned my lesson on #13 that the water/bottom is alot deeper than you think it is even when you take few steps in. :D

Well, it was a Bridgestone Yellow RX. She didn't want to lose that one!

Yeah I fished mine out about 2 times yesterday!

I knew you guys would have a fun day. Can't wait for updates from the others as well as some pictures.

Congrats on your win Clay! Can't wait for pics!

Lol, ok so KB hit her 3rd shot on the par 5 into the water on 16. So we can see it and I try to fish it out with my driver. It won't come out so she starts reaching around in the mud for it. Well she is about to fall in, I grab her hand, and save her from going completely in. Her pants did get wet though. Gray came to her and my rescue. I had gotten turned around and almost tripped over her foot, so that is when gray came to the rescue, though Johnday is going to come on here and say I pushed her in, lol. Don't believe him. haha.

You sure did!!!!! Don't even lie! Hahahha but that was one of the most fun rounds I've had in a long time :D KB and Grey have the pics.

Back