Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Ole Gray

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • KellyBo

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Johnday

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
Kellybo will most likely make you wear a skirt if you go to the upper tees :D How do you like your idea now ????? LOL

Yes John, I have an assortment of skorts. Would you like me to bring you one? If so, salmon, blue, black or white?

Yes John, I have an assortment of skorts. Would you like me to bring you one? If so, salmon, blue, black or white?

I prefer white :wink: It should go good with my black blouse and sports bra. :wink:

I prefer white :wink: It should go good with my black blouse and underbra. :wink:

Don't worry John, We are putting KellyBo on the back tees :thumb:

Don't worry John, We are putting KellyBo on the back tees :thumb:

Then maybe someone else will have a chance! :D

Now wouldn't you be a bit embarrassed if I win from the back tees? C'mon guys, think about it. You won't have an excuse if I play back there and you'll look kind of silly getting beat by an "older" woman from the back tees. If I play the front tees, you will use that as your excuse and you won't look so bad.

Now wouldn't you be a bit embarrassed if I win from the back tees? C'mon guys, think about it. You won't have an excuse if I play back there and you'll look kind of silly getting beat by an "older" woman from the back tees. If I play the front tees, you will use that as your excuse and you won't look so bad.

Well, we're getting beat either way so whichever works best for you. Hahahaha

Gotta go with Gray here. Old and Crafty beats young and strong every time

Gotta go with Gray here. Old and Crafty beats young and strong every time

Hey I am catching up in the poll :thumb:.. I just got a note saying that Nick Faldo was hopping a jet to arrive in Metter by 09:30 a.m. He will be in the booth with Hanks.

I have to admit Ole Gray is hitting the ball better than I've seen him hit it in a long time. Clay has a 10 handicap and is VERY consistent. I'm all talk but very hopeful that I at least play decent tomorrow. All in all, it won't make a difference as long as I am on the course loving life and loving golf with some mighty fine company thanks to THP.

I have to admit Ole Gray is hitting the ball better than I've seen him hit it in a long time. Clay has a 10 handicap and is VERY consistent. I'm all talk but very hopeful that I at least play decent tomorrow. All in all, it won't make a difference as long as I am on the course loving life and loving golf with some mighty fine company thanks to THP.

And that is the bottom line, well said.

Awwwwww not that's my best buddy talking there folks :love::rose::in-love:

Well, we're getting beat either way so whichever works best for you. Hahahaha

speak for yourself kid!

I am sooooo excited for our round tomorrow! Gonna have a great time!

Hope you all have a fantastic time out there tomorrow. Can't wait to see lot's of pictures!

I'm going to be neutral here. At age 32, I'm too old to be a 'Whippersnapper', but not old enough to be a 'Porch Rocker'.

Hope you all have a great round and look forward to hearing about it afterward.

I did, however, vote for johnday for 2 reasons:
- support a fellow lefty
- he should get a vote from someone other than himself.

Go KB. I want to hear some good things about the new sticks.

The porch rockers are about to head out the door for the big match in Metter, Ga! Looks like the weather is going to be nice and the company even nicer. The young whipersnappers should be waiting at the golf course to meet the porch rockers with exciting anticipation for the coming match. KellyBo and I are looking forward to meeting yet another group of THP'ers. Fun times, fun golf, and an experience and memories that last a life time. Here we go again!

Drive safely and have fun my friend, looking forward to the report.

Lets Get Ready To RUMBLE ............................................ :D
Have fun !

Gray leaves 30 minutes ago, and the 1st whippersnapper just wakes up. Feeling good this morning. Going to shower, eat breakfast, and then heading to the course. It's nice living 20 minutes from the course.

I know you guys are going to have a blast today. Enjoy it, and may you all stay in the short grass!

Have fun today!

Have fun today!

We plan on it Hawk. I am leaving in about 15 minutes to go whoop up on some Porch Rockers.

Back