Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Ole Gray

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • KellyBo

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Johnday

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
Great pics! Looks like you all had a fun time.

She stuck it to us with that prov1! My favorite line from you all day was "that shot was more good better."

and then something about a chicken and corn mill? haha. I can't remember the exact quote.

Awesome videos!

Great vids! I couldn't tell, did the ball come out?

Sounds like you guys had a blast. Congrats on the 80 there Clay.

And JD, nice form on the tee shot there. Very impressive. You get up on your toes like Bubba Watson!

What a wonderful time guy's, I'm loving all the banter, pictures and vid's. Can't beat a time like that with snow on the ground. Thanks for sharing!

Hey Clay and John what did you fellas win? Very nice swings by the way!!

Hey Clay and John what did you fellas win? Very nice swings by the way!!

A great time. I wasn't taking anyones money. hehe. I'm trying to figure out why my left knee is caving in on my swing. weird.

I want a rematch when my new clubs get here! :angry:

A great time. I wasn't taking anyones money. hehe. I'm trying to figure out why my left knee is caving in on my swing. weird.

I was just about to point that out Clay, that is a pretty drastic move. It looks like you are using your whole left side to generate power, there is a bit of a slide on the backswing and when that happens it can cause your front foot to lift up as well, when your lift foot lifts up your leg will do that. You just need to think about more of a rotation than a slide backwards and to keep that front foot planted.

I was just about to point that out Clay, that is a pretty drastic move.

Yeah, I will be working on that on the range next time out, idk what it is.

Eh, you had a bad day, it happens!

Great round, great pics, and more importantly, it sounds like you guys had a great time.

These are my favorite types of threads. Love the pics and vids. Great looking swings for the youngsters. Congrats on the win Clay and KB can't wait to be part of the band!!

I cant wait to see KellyBo now haha

Have not heard a peep out of OG & KB , they must of took their Geritol and went to bed :D
The whippersnappers ought to feel bad beating up on their elders , But one thing , they can lie in bed while you have to get up and go to SCHOOL . AHA HA HA

I cant wait to see KellyBo now haha

Awww c'mon now Simp, don't start giving me a hard time about a 14 yr old whupping up on me. This guy would give you a run for your money too!!!!!

Another funny story from today. John hits this great shot on #6 and I'm in the golf cart. SO when the ball sits to a couple feet, I give john a little fist pump and it goes something like this. "Yeah john great shot! *fist pumps into golf cart roof* OWWWWWW!" haha

Have not heard a peep out of OG & KB , they must of took their Geritol and went to bed :D
The whippersnappers ought to feel bad beating up on their elders , But one thing , they can lie in bed while you have to get up and go to SCHOOL . AHA HA HA

Winter break!!!!!!! No school all week!

The hilarious thing is that now both myself & my wife have falling into a pond within the past six months. The Aqua Man & Aqua Woman award goes to us hands down. I was trying to hit a ball half submerged on our #5 hole, loss my balance and went under with my Bubba Watson bucket cap floating. When I came back up it just plopped right back on my head. Now today my wife is desperate to get her new yellow Bridgestone RX out and falls in the pond :D. I think Bridgestone needs to send her another sleeve for her valiant effort!

Noticed you weren't wearing denim Gray :D

Spray -- Yep,,,,, felt so bad after this big old butt whupping that I had to chug a whole half gallon of Geritol :drinks:

Back