TaylorMade R11 Irons

Status
Not open for further replies.
R11 supertri?

Doesn't the R11 already have the technology carried over from the R9 supertri? Or us this a silly joke..?

R11 supertri?

Doesn't the R11 already have the technology carried over from the R9 supertri? Or us this a silly joke..?

No the R11 is the next generation of the R9, the supertri does not yet have an R11 version.

Why do think there won't be an r11 460?

Let me start by saying that I don't know anything, but Taylormade said last year that they made the 460 because they didn't yet have the technology to make a 460 head with the FCT and the MCT, ie, the SuperTri. If thats true, then they have no reason to make it this year because they have the ability to do that now, and they would be calling themselves liars from last year.

i still have a feeling they will, but all of the tmag reps i've talked to have said that they have no intentions of ever releasing the r11 iron, I still hope they do, I bet there just going to tell everybidy they aren't then release it as a surprise!

Why would there be an embargo date if there was nothing being released?

Let me start by saying that I don't know anything, but Taylormade said last year that they made the 460 because they didn't yet have the technology to make a 460 head with the FCT and the MCT, ie, the SuperTri. If thats true, then they have no reason to make it this year because they have the ability to do that now, and they would be calling themselves liars from last year.
Gotcha. I'm hoping they come out with something in a 460 head, whether that is a r11 460 or r11 supertri.

Forget R11 SuperTri, all I want is an R11 that isn't white!!
I like the white. I don't see why so many people hate it.

I didn't say I hated it.. Far from that really.. I just want a black driver haha
Oh haha. People that want a black r11 usually hate the white. A black r11 would look pretty sweet though. I'd buy it.

Oh haha. People that want a black r11 usually hate the white. A black r11 would look pretty sweet though. I'd buy it.

Blasphemous words there!!! When it comes to woods black is whack!!!

I am so confused in this thread.

The R11's look nifty. Can't say I care for the red around the screw though

Honestly, I think a R11 Super Tri would sell like hot cakes. Take the snazzy looking driver and make it more forgiving for the average player? Solid gold.

Canadan: You could get the head refinished in black if the driver works for you and you don't like the white. There's a number of custom club places offering that service right now.

My buddy got his email a little bit ago about the new TM irons coming out, but I'm not a huge equipment junkie so I'll let you guys break the news and post pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so confused in this thread.

The guy didn't specify irons in the thread so we got a little off track!!!

Well!!! Now it says irons...

This thread is long gone by now... haha

My buddy got his email a little bit ago about the new TM irons coming out, but I'm not a huge equipment junkie so I'll let you guys break the news and post pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, wonder if it will be in jan or sooner? Wish I had some buddies like yours with the hookup

I would love to see some R11 irons! Sooner the better!

This thread is long gone by now... haha

That's the plan! To smash the speculation until TM actually puts out. I don't know really, but I'm gonna roll with that one!

As I have said numerous times before we DO NOT allow links and pictures from sites that do not honor embargo dates. When we are allowed to release pictures and information I promise we will do so. I would hope by now that the followers of THP know that if something new is coming out from TaylorMade that we already have these in our possession and the minute we get permission from the company we will have everything posted for you all to see. And we can guarantee that what we have is not counterfeit like most other sites.

Thank you.

Wait the current R11 driver isnt 460...what...were have I been...

Edit:woops sorry i replied to a comment from like 4 pages ago sorry!

Wait the current R11 driver isnt 460...what...were have I been...

Edit:woops sorry i replied to a comment from like 4 pages ago sorry!
I wish it was.

I would rather have a 460. I just like a bigger driver head. I don't know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back