TaylorMade R11 Irons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the in-hand pics you are speaking of, not sure I am a big fan. I like the looks of the Tour Preferred line better.

Who cares what the cavity looks like. If these R11's are a "better" version of the R9's (by better I mean, TM built on the R9 platform) then they're going to be great. The R9's were some of the best irons I've hit. I loved them, a lot actually.

Who cares what the cavity looks like. If these R11's are a "better" version of the R9's (by better I mean, TM built on the R9 platform) then they're going to be great. The R9's were some of the best irons I've hit. I loved them, a lot actually.

The R9's are actually in my mind for my next set of irons next year, waiting till after the outing if not even longer but they are on the list, loved those irons when i hit them

What I thought they were simple - an just worked

But wasn't there a another version of that head or am I just totally wrong. It will not be the last time today probably :p

sorry for the edit

--
tapatalk

You might be thinking about the Burner Tours. They were not really part of the Burner 09 irons.

Im really anxious to see what TM puts out. I could not.get comfortable with the R9's to save my life though. Hoping the R11's are a different story once they come out.

You might be thinking about the Burner Tours. They were not really part of the Burner 09 irons.

Ok that makes sense, thanks for clearing that up.

I now return you to your previously scheduled thread.

--
tapatalk

Not sure I love the lugnut look. But the actual shape of the iron looks pretty nice

Ok that makes sense, thanks for clearing that up.

I now return you to your previously scheduled thread.

--
tapatalk

I used to get those confused quite a bit.

Can we say counterfeit?

R11 Will Not Be Realease

R11 Will Not Be Realease

i have just been informed that Taylormade will not be releasing the r11 iron, they are trying to get a strong fitting in the forged department. This is not suprising as they already have 2 game improvement irons cb's and 2.0's, they also have 2 players irons, mc's and mb's. There is still a chance they will release the irons, but it is unlikely, for up tp date counterfeit info on clubs like the r11

You were were you?
This would be shocking news based on a few factors and I think there are a few on THP that would disagree quite a bit.

I would disagree!

You were were you?
This would be shocking news based on a few factors and I think there are a few on THP that would disagree quite a bit.

I think I will trust JB over a guy with a Facebook group.

i still have a feeling they will, but all of the tmag reps i've talked to have said that they have no intentions of ever releasing the r11 iron, I still hope they do, I bet there just going to tell everybidy they aren't then release it as a surprise!

I hope they do, I want to see what they can come up with to tie in the White of all the other 2011 releases.

i still have a feeling they will, but all of the tmag reps i've talked to have said that they have no intentions of ever releasing the r11 iron, I still hope they do, I bet there just going to tell everybidy they aren't then release it as a surprise!

You might want to ask again. Say please. :alien:

I have a feeling there will be an R11 iron judging by JB's tone. That is, if I can read tone.

i hope they do to, i also hope i didnt spark any anger by saying that at first, sorry guys, I just work to keep counterfeits off the market and after talking to many reps and other tmag people, they have all told me the same thing... Again, didnt want to stir up bad words, I just want to know the truth like all of you!

I'm neither here nor there as far as caring about this. I just came here cause it scared me! I thought this might be in regards to no R11 460!!!

i hope they do to, i also hope i didnt spark any anger by saying that at first, sorry guys, I just work to keep counterfeits off the market and after talking to many reps and other tmag people, they have all told me the same thing... Again, didnt want to stir up bad words, I just want to know the truth like all of you!

No anger dude. Your goals are the same as mine, to make sure the truth is known.

I'm neither here nor there as far as caring about this. I just came here cause it scared me! I thought this might be in regards to no R11 460!!!

I still don't think there will be an R11 460 but I bet there will be an R11 supertri.

R11 irons? That's crazy:alien:

I still don't think there will be an R11 460 but I bet there will be an R11 supertri.

I hope you're right. I want some more forgiveness.

I wonder WTH an R11 Supertri would look like? Anybody got any pre-release pics??? I KID, I KID! Don't post those!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back