Taylormade Penta TP Giveaway #3

Good stuff! Have fun all!

Hi JB,
a question. Is this generous promotion valid also for the italian addicted golfer ?

Hi JB,
a question. Is this generous promotion valid also for the italian addicted golfer ?

Sure. However we picked the 1st twelve golfers already and will be starting a new promotion on these in a week or so.

JB,

You say in the contest rules that each reviewer will start their own thread, but you just started a general review thread. Sooo, scratch the idea of making our own threads and just post to the general thread?

JB,

You say in the contest rules that each reviewer will start their own thread, but you just started a general review thread. Sooo, scratch the idea of making our own threads and just post to the general thread?

That is correct. Because we are sending out 12 now and 12 more samples soon, we felt as though 1 thread would make the most sense rather than 24 separate threads.

Congrats all! I'm already ready to read the reviews!

Hopefully I'll get in the next wave too :clapp:

Wow this just brightened my day :clapp: Thanks to THP and Taylormade for this opportunity. It looks like next week will be in the 50's so I should be able to get out next Saturday!

Congrats everyone!!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this ball (especially the higher handicappers).

My sky-high handicap should be just what you are looking for.

Wow this just brightened my day :clapp: Thanks to THP and Taylormade for this opportunity. It looks like next week will be in the 50's so I should be able to get out next Saturday!

My sky-high handicap should be just what you are looking for.

Great, I want to hear the goods on this ball and whether or not it's worth shelling out the dough from your perspective.

YES!!!! I'm IN!

BTW thanks JB, GG, THP, and Taylormade!

Holy Crow! I'd like to thank THP, TaylorMade, JB and GG, the Academy ... oops well, maybe a bit later for the Academy.

Shoot, I am leaving for Hilton Head Thursday morning for a long weekend that may include some golf at the Golden Bear, so that package will probably arrive while I am away, but I will post pics and then will get out and start testing ASAP.

Forcast for this weekend: Rainy! :angry:

I also fall into that high handicap categorty, as well as the <105 mph swing speed! :bulgy-eyes: I'm interested to see how these balls compress for slower SS, as well as a few other things...

Enjoy everyone!! :clapp:

the weather looks great for me this weekend. Mid to upper 50's on Saturday and Mid 60's on Sunday. I should have some words on saturday.

Post up bunches of stuff folks. I am going to have to get my golf fix in through you guys and gals. My golfing just got cut off for four weeks starting on the 9th. Hopefully I will get my last comparision in on the Bridgestone B330-RX that THP and Bridgstone sent me to test this monday. I did a simple review of it on another thread and will now be comparing it to the Pentas that I have.

Back