Taylormade Penta TP Giveaway #3

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
You read the title correctly everybody. Taylormade Golf and THP have teamed up again to get honest user feedback on the golf balls that we helped launch for them 6 months ago. If you missed any of the THP Tester reviews for the Penta the last time, here is that thread.

Taylormade Penta TP - Official Testers' Thread - The Hackers Paradise

Here is the official review that THP did on the golf ball that many are calling the best premium ball in golf right now.

The Hackers Paradise Taylormade Penta TP Golf Ball Review

This morning on the latest episode of In The Rough W/JB & GG we had Eric Loper from Taylormade R&D talking about all things Penta and he points out some information on why they consider this the best ball in all of golf. You can hear that interview right here.

THP Radio - Golf Balls

THP is going to select a dozen or so more testers to try it out and give us their feedback. Each THP Tester must be a member of the forum and have at least 5 posts to qualify.
You will be asked to try out the golf ball and post a review of what your thoughts are on the Penta so that the rest of the readers can learn from people of all skill levels.
Each person that is selected must take pictures of the Pentas when they arrive, and create their own thread on the ball (mine would be JB's Penta Review) and add the pictures as well as your thoughts as you continue to try them out.

How To Enter
Send an email to [email protected]
The subject line must say Penta Balls
Inside the email include your name, shipping address, and forum screen name.
Failure to follow these steps will result in not being picked.

We will start sending these out Tuesday March 2nd. All entries must be turned in by then to be selected.

797534261_JFATG-S.jpg

797534295_L5RiL-S.jpg

Awesome opportunity! Sent in my e-mail already :good:

Great opportunity! I was just scouring the forums for info comparing the Penta to the B330RX and e6. Maybe I can do it myself!:bananadance:

email sent!

You read the title correctly everybody. Taylormade Golf and THP have teamed up again to get honest user feedback on the golf balls that we helped launch for them 6 months ago. If you missed any of the THP Tester reviews for the Penta the last time, here is that thread.

Taylormade Penta TP - Official Testers' Thread - The Hackers Paradise

Here is the official review that THP did on the golf ball that many are calling the best premium ball in golf right now.

The Hackers Paradise Taylormade Penta TP Golf Ball Review

This morning on the latest episode of In The Rough W/JB & GG we had Eric Loper from Taylormade R&D talking about all things Penta and he points out some information on why they consider this the best ball in all of golf. You can hear that interview right here.

THP Radio - Golf Balls

THP is going to select a dozen or so more testers to try it out and give us their feedback. Each THP Tester must be a member of the forum and have at least 5 posts to qualify.
You will be asked to try out the golf ball and post a review of what your thoughts are on the Penta so that the rest of the readers can learn from people of all skill levels.
Each person that is selected must take pictures of the Pentas when they arrive, and create their own thread on the ball (mine would be JB's Penta Review) and add the pictures as well as your thoughts as you continue to try them out.

How To Enter
Send an email to [email protected]
The subject line must say Penta Balls
Inside the email include your name, shipping address, and forum screen name.
Failure to follow these steps will result in not being picked.

We will start sending these out Tuesday March 2nd. All entries must be turned in by then to be selected.

797534261_JFATG-S.jpg

797534295_L5RiL-S.jpg

You and GG are lucky as hell man! I couldn't imagine getting a box in the mail that big and opening it and seeing all of those pentas....I would faint....

Good deal. May not get to use them right away since we still have snow on the ground but If I get picked you can be guaranteed that I will use them in the first round Im out.

• Admin
clg,
You want to trade places. They are not for us and we have to pay the shipping to everybody. hehe

clg,
You want to trade places. They are not for us and we have to pay the shipping to everybody. hehe

HAHAHA forgot about that part......carry on :D

Well I figured since I did the B330RX review already might as well compare the both.

I'm in....thanks THP and good luck everyone! May most of it be mine....

You can tell how popular these balls are just by looking at the current activity at the bottom......4 members and 25 guests lol

I am not going to ask for any as I already have a dozen or so already:D

You can tell how popular these balls are just by looking at the current activity at the bottom......4 members and 25 guests lol

Let's hope members get first dibs then.... hehe

Well I figured since I did the B330RX review already might as well compare the both.

Thats my main interest as well. If I win, I'll buy some B330RX balls to review alongside.

I am. We still don't have them around here and I love these things. I want to compair to several others and see what they are like in the cooler springish weather.

Perfect, gives me an excuse to wear my Members Only jacket :bulgy-eyes:

I was no kidding just going to say that lol.....:bananadance:

demented minds scheme and plot alike....

LOL a guy i work with still wears one....it even swooshes when he walks and moves his arms....it's got the big gold zipper as well.....hahahah too funny!

Lets keep this thread about the Pentas Please! Thank You.

Perhaps it's just me, but I don't want to read a comparison of two balls in these reviews. I want to read a review of the ball that people were sent to review. Everyone has a regular ball that they will use as a standard to measure against, but that is more in their minds than being written about. Some of the "reviews" lately have been comparisons rather than feedback on the ball people were asked to review.

Back