Taylormade Penta TP Giveaway #3

LOL a guy i work with still wears one....it even swooshes when he walks and moves his arms....it's got the big gold zipper as well.....hahahah too funny!

Does he have a pr0nstache too?

Awesome! Thanks for the opportunity

I'm in on this. Looking forward to see everyone's take on these.

I already have some so I will pass and let someone else have a shot to try these.

Just sent in my entry. Another great contest! I'm really excited about this ball, pretty much every review that I've read of this ball says that it's the best ball they've ever used. I can't wait for all this snow to melt so I can find out for myself.

Ryan

Sent mine in!

I can hope can't I? :bananadance:

I would enter - but golf for me is at least 2 months away :(

I'm actually hoping that I'll be able to get on the course a bit come mid-March in time to test these babies out

entry sent, fantastic opportunity for a lucky few. thanks to thp and taylormade, yet again.

I'm in. Weather down here should start being good for golf in the next few weeks. My ball last year was the TM TP Red so I'm looking forward to trying these out.

I've had the excuse of the courses being to wet and snowy. If I am selected this will make me get out and play even if I'm in up to my knees in water! I've been wanting to try out some premium balls. I've played Nike PD Softs pretty much exclusively so I should be able to give a high handicappers (20) point of view on the play of the Penta.

Thanks for another great opportunity THP.

interested

interested

I've always been fond of Taylormade balls but haven't fully switched over yet, still on my ProV1.

more snow mid atlantic

more snow mid atlantic

i just heard on the radio the mid atlantic might get another 30 inches of snow! I'm gonna lose it I need to hit the links

I'm in! Email sent!

I"d love to enter, but no guarantee I'll be playing before April, so I have to pass. :at-wits-end:

Email sent - I have been playing lately with the TaylorMade TP Black - my son gave me 2 dozen for Christmas. I think TaylorMade is making inroads with the Titleist crowd - last Saturday my foursomes balls were: two of us - TaylorMade TP Black; one of us - TaylorMade Penta; the fourth - Titleist ProV1. A year ago I am certain 3 and maybe even all 4 of us would have been hitting Titleists. I will be trying the Penta whether or not I am selected to be a tester, but :fingers-crossed: I'm hoping for the freebies!

I would like to test out around the greens...Not too concerned with the distance factor. Spin Control is pivotal.

That is an interesting view point, and of course you are right. The thing is, folks are going to play this ball, and then compare it to what ever ball they are currently playing . I could go play multiple, 18 hole rounds with it while not using a different ball. I could make notes as to how it played off the tee, from the fairway, and around, or on the greens for my style of play. The notes could all be positive. After multiple rounds of golf, the balls thorough, more complete pattern of playability would manifest itself. However, in the end, if I am thinking of making a switch, I am still going to compare it to the ball I am currently playing. It seems to be a double edge sword. I think what your view point has brought up is that any piece of equipment, when looking for playability needs to be look at over a period of time, and it own playability documented. After a thorough testing, over a period of time, then the comparison can be looked at. I don't think using a piece of equipment (in this case a golf ball) for a few holes then, then deciding on it's playability is enough for viable testing parameters. Glad you brought that up. :clapp:
Perhaps it's just me, but I don't want to read a comparison of two balls in these reviews. I want to read a review of the ball that people were sent to review. Everyone has a regular ball that they will use as a standard to measure against, but that is more in their minds than being written about. Some of the "reviews" lately have been comparisons rather than feedback on the ball people were asked to review.

Like I said before, we will take entries until next week and then send out the balls for everybody. We will let everybody know in this thread who will be receiving them.

Penta on the new Tees :eek:)

Penta on the new Tees :eek:)

These will set good on my new Vanitees

I will go with the white Penta's though. I'm saving a couple of pink precepts to whip out on old Calloway, Tha Shank, & Setho in North Ga:D

These will set good on my new Vanitees

I will go with the white Penta's though. I'm saving a couple of pink precepts to whip out on old Calloway, Tha Shank, & Setho in North Ga:D

man, always smack talking in all the threads. you better not lose any money to me in georgia or you've got a lot of explaining to do.:D

hopefully you'll get a chance to try out the penta, i'd love to as well, it's hard not to want to try them with all the positive stuff i've read about them on here.

I am so tempted to enter, but seeing that picture of that sleeve of balls, I can't shake the thought that while they might make it for 18, that there also is a real possibility that I might be out of balls to test after my first attempt on the 2nd tee-box during my first round out after the snow melts.... Some review that would make. Good luck everyone!

Back