TaylorMade & adidas THP Umbrella

I'm telling you dude...there is nothing better then watching people walk around with their compact sams club umbrellas then you bust out this behemoth and everyone stops and stares in awe. (and jealousy now that it also says THP)

That is the first thing I saw when I used mine yesterday. People were just staring as they used some little thing that was bent up because of the wind and I am below a full roof...hehe

That is the first thing I saw when I used mine yesterday. People were just staring as they used some little thing that was bent up because of the wind and I am below a full roof...hehe

Umbrella envy is a beautiful thing

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Love the TM/THP black umbrella!

Since these have arrived it has rained a lot. I love this giant umbrella.

Dang I really do like the black one.
I already carry a MOPAR Performance Parts umbrella of about the same size though. And even then, I don't actually know how to use an umbrella while golfing. The couple times I experienced a monsoon last year, even though mine is Carbon Fibre/Stainless Steel, it would have been destroyed, and then the Hail would have killed it again. I just wear a ridiculous amount of protective rain gear, and a sou'wester instead.

Dang I really do like the black one.
I already carry a MOPAR Performance Parts umbrella of about the same size though. And even then, I don't actually know how to use an umbrella while golfing. The couple times I experienced a monsoon last year, even though mine is Carbon Fibre/Stainless Steel, it would have been destroyed, and then the Hail would have killed it again. I just wear a ridiculous amount of protective rain gear, and a sou'wester instead.

That's me RF, I don't know how people who ride can use one. Getting it open and closed two dozen times a whole just not worth while. Liz used my last one all the time to keep the sun off, lol. However, these are so sharp that I will use it just to show it off.

That's me RF, I don't know how people who ride can use one. Getting it open and closed two dozen times a whole just not worth while. Liz used my last one all the time to keep the sun off, lol. However, these are so sharp that I will use it just to show it off.

I walk, and even then they offer no reprieve from the torrential downpours that seem to plague Calgary.

I always walk with my push cart so it sits in the holder nice and keeps me dry all day. Can't wait to get this portable house and make my rainy golf even drier.

got mine yesterday! it truly is a piece of work. highest quality construction - nice gelled handle thats comfortable. Wow very nice thp!

I always walk with my push cart so it sits in the holder nice and keeps me dry all day. Can't wait to get this portable house and make my rainy golf even drier.

Portable house
lol. These are big enough to sit in the middle of the green and keep a foursome dry, haha. I walk some of the time and thats a big part of my new years resolutions to get back in shape, so unless the wind is howling I should get some good out of this one. Plus, I want to become a serious golfer!

most carts, in ohio atleast, have a slot between the golf bags to put the opened umbrella in - so when you drive its opened and covers usually the back of the cart. I just park - get out and grab my clubs - hit and move on.

most carts, in ohio atleast, have a slot between the golf bags to put the opened umbrella in - so when you drive its opened and covers usually the back of the cart. I just park - get out and grab my clubs - hit and move on.

In all my years playing I've never seen that, lol. I'll check the carts here, thanks for the info.

I do that - - - might be harder to do now with this monster sized umbrella though.

With the amount of rain I had today this umbrella came in very handy. I was able to keep both me and Ellie dry when I had to walk her.

With the amount of rain I had today this umbrella came in very handy. I was able to keep both me and Ellie dry when I had to walk her.

How did this handle the wind or did you have much GG?

Ellie got a THP umbrella before me, lucky dog.

It worked great with the wind!

Good to hear, my old one was really large and didn't do so hot in wind, but it didn't have the vents either.

I have the white one in my bag now and absolutely love it.

I played golf today for 4 hours in a torrential pacific northwest downpour and the whole time I wished I had my umbrella. Can't wait to get my hands on that giant beast.

Back