TaylorMade & adidas THP Umbrella

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Check out these little beauties that arrived a couple of days ago. They came out so good and a little birdie told me that we might have a few of them in the store coming up pretty soon.

They are INCREDIBLE umbrellas. 60" and 68" in size and fully push button automatic. They are vented for wind and are just a top flight umbrella.

Edit: They are in the store now.

1172467065_z9T42-L.jpg

1172467236_EaEV3-L.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome!!!!!! I need one of these!!

wow those look pretty darn good JB.

Those turned out slick as a whistle. Well done.

• Admin
We were shocked when we saw how good they came out. We also saw that on TaylormadeGolfGear.com they are something like $65. They will not be that much in the THP store. But I can tell you that they are the best quality umbrella I have ever seen and are freaking HUGE!

Yeah they're awesome for sure! I'm lucky to be here at THP HQ to get a first look at them.

They are fantastic quality and the size is, well, big!

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

I bet Bubba Watson, Johnathan & Phil wish they all had one a few minutes ago as the rain was coming down sideways!

We were shocked when we saw how good they came out. We also saw that on TaylormadeGolfGear.com they are something like $65. They will not be that much in the THP store. But I can tell you that they are the best quality umbrella I have ever seen and are freaking HUGE!

Those are the most gorgeous looking umbrellas and I'd pay $65 for them.

Wow. VERY nice indeed!

Those are both absolutely awesome.

Those are really nice!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWESOME!

I need an umbrella and I love TaylorMade and THP the moment these hit the store I will be in.

Man those look sweet. I need an umbrella too.

JB will these be a limited run type of deal?

Love the white one! Good call on the double canopy!!

I got one pretty much like this. They are real nice. Mines not as good looking as these tho.

I must have those!! Nicely done TM/adidas and Team THP!!

I'd like one, but I'm hardly ever on the course if the forecast calls for anything resembling rain.

Those look incredible and great timing as mine came up missing off my bag towards the end of our season. I want one of those bad!

Wow, I gotta have one of these!

Back