TaylorMade & adidas THP Umbrella

Seriously GG is so good about shipping and it always takes forever for stuff to get here. The USPS is so messed up.

yep. lol

Takes even longer to slid out of that tube, lol. That sucker was stuck!

The grip end of a golf club works great to push it out. I got the inside scoop!

Haha, I'm just glad Liz didn't video me rollin around on the ground fighting that dude. I had to win, lol.

You did win right? I think a pic of your umbrella is needed for proof of victory.

You did win right? I think a pic of your umbrella is needed for proof of victory.

ha, I beat that sucker, but no pic's yet. I eventually did as Smally said and pushed it out with a spatula from the grip end. These things are seriously large when open. Liz was the only one to ever use my old one, but I want to show this one off.

My white Adidas THP umbreller arrived yesterday and its just awesome. I opened it in the garage because I didnt want to anger the Gods opening it inside plus its huge and would have broken something. Its a really really nice umbrella but I still hope I dont have to use it though lol

My white Adidas THP umbreller arrived yesterday and its just awesome. I opened it in the garage because I didnt want to anger the Gods opening it inside plus its huge and would have broken something. Its a really really nice umbrella but I still hope I dont have to use it though lol

haha, I don't ever want to use an umbrella on the course either, but if I did, this would be a nice one to have for sure.

You should have seen the TM umbrella. That thing is humongous.

haha, I don't ever want to use an umbrella on the course either, but if I did, this would be a nice one to have for sure.
I got it more for off the course rains than on-course rains.

Well then you won't want to come golf with us here, on the west coast. Your umbrella is more important than your putter.

Sweet!

Got my umbrella today this thing is amazing! Thanks so much THP!

Ditto. Wow!

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Dude you can't bring yours when we go out, if it rains and we both bust out the same umbrella people might get the wrong idea about me.:alien:

Dude you can't bring yours when we go out, if it rains and we both bust out the same umbrella people might get the wrong idea about me.:alien:

I'd say that I'd stand under yours, but that's just weird. heh

I can't tell you how happy it makes me to hear that you all like the umbrellas! :smile:

The grip is the shiznit of all grips.

Hard to explain just how huge this umbrella is. Holy crap.

I'm telling you dude...there is nothing better then watching people walk around with their compact sams club umbrellas then you bust out this behemoth and everyone stops and stares in awe. (and jealousy now that it also says THP)

I don't know how you guys did it but the price and quality of these are amazing!

So glad you like it. Yeah, we feel pretty strongly about the things we put in the store and when it came to umbrellas, we wanted to get the best ones we could find and do it at a price that would be acceptable. The price on these is pretty darn good we think.

Yeah, when it comes to a golf umbrella, certain features are a must and that is one of them.

Back