Srixon ZX MK II Irons

Still is in the 7’s, or am I seeing things? Think the move to a lighter option in the 5’s/4’s will probably help for more in the bell curve. But, you’d for sure be able to order Nippon in them still.

Gotcha! I'm a bit biased as the Modus 105s in the ZX5s are a perfect fit for me. I usually go every other cycle with Srixon irons..gonna be hard to sit this one out. I kind of want a combo set!

I would venture a guess that these will be popular in the Srixon Experience coming later this year for lucky THPers.

Wow. Srixon is bringing some heat with their irons releases this year and I'm all for it. Every set I've seen so far have made me drool.

Love that the top line remains consistent through all 3 sets. I want to hit that utility asap.

These are beauts. Definitely want to test these.

Free picture of Arrow works. They both look really good to me. I gotta make a decision soon before my wife spends all my saved stash on shoes.
I'm assuming she's not on this site to read that...

Nice that zx four's are a little smaller. No mention of tungsten in the zx 5 though

I feel like I’ve been waiting on this thread forever😂 I can’t wait to hit these!

So, so clean looking.

Great write up @ddec !
Ton of Tech in these irons and they are "Lookers" for sure.
The 4's would be right up my alley .

I really like these.. I had the previous zx7 and this years seem like a solid step forwards. There are some very solid irons coming out this year..

DF7C83C1-CF4E-4B32-A9BA-62AD6973F2B6.jpegD1C73E80-2897-4347-9512-6B74440869A7.jpeg

@ddec thanks for the information. I wasn’t quite sure on the looks of these. I thought the previous lineup might be better looking. But, that Instagram video @JB posted has me second guessing myself.:unsure:
I still like the original's a bit better but I'm kind of a homer since I own them. ;)

As I was building my dream combo set, I also want all the V Sole! It's so, so good!

Pre-ordered the ZX5 MK II. I am very predictable.

Still can’t believe Srixon knocked Mizuno and Titleist irons out of my No. 1 bag, but … it is what it is. Great line of irons.

These are so good looking! Srixon just moved to the top of my list for new irons. I will be doing my research as I eye a May fitting.

I really enjoy seeing the progression through the sets. Hard to argue that there are golfers out there that couldn't find a home in this lineup.

Thanks @ddec, great article. I've been simultaneously awaiting and dreading this drop - awaiting because I really, really like these irons, and dreading because it could be hazardous to my bank account! :LOL: Those are beautiful irons - I probably belong in the 4, but I keep thinking 5 or maybe a 4/5 combo. I need to get somewhere and hit these!

I really like these.. I had the previous zx7 and this years seem like a solid step forwards. There are some very solid irons coming out this year..

View attachment 9149885View attachment 9149886

it's amazing. I love the 7's. And most of last year I played an iron of similar size with the Honma TW747vx irons. So shape/size wise it appeals to me so much. But I just always gravitate to those 5s. Perhaps it's because I first fell in love with the 545.

the 7s look really good, nice and clean. i wasn't a big fan of the last generation, the blade length was bigger than i expected and the sound/feel was pretty harsh to me (others found them to be soft, so who knows). curious whether and how this release affects those couple issues i had.

I am excited about these! I wonder how the feel is different from the 7 to the 5 if you work a combo set. Since they have different frames.

I would venture a guess that these will be popular in the Srixon Experience coming later this year for lucky THPers.
Nice little teaser!

Man, that ZX7 is hot.

Back