Srixon ZX MK II Irons

Srixon quietly has had the one of the best iron offerings out there. They may not get all the headlines the larger OEM's get, but the technology that is built into the ZX line can't be overstated. I like the price point for these and that Vsole is legendary for what it allows you to get away with.

I know I’m not going to have the same feelings as everyone, but that 4 is as good as it gets for a fast, forgiving iron. In a second.

I love what they have done with 4 in this line. The look and shape really seem to blend in so much better. Not sure if you ever hit the previous 4’s but they are rocket launchers.

I love what they have done with 4 in this line. The look and shape really seem to blend in so much better. Not sure if you ever hit the previous 4’s but they are rocket launchers.
The blending is better than ever. Such a good move.

And yeah, the previous 4’s were rocket launchers.

I would love to rock these in a combo set. These are sexy!

I’ve been able to take some swings with the ZX7’s in the scoring clubs and a ZX5 5i as well since my club pro is a Srixon staffer….they’re everything I would hope for and expect from years of hitting Srixon irons.

Absolutely fantastic

Great preview @ddec!

Having play a previous iteration of Srixon Irons, and seeing how they keep progressing, I need to get another set in the bag sometime. Just a great looking set, and I think I'd go full internet golfer, and have a 2i Utility, ZX4 4 and 5i, ZX5 6i-8i, and ZX7 9 and PW. Because, well... why not!

Great looking irons and at a price that isn't out of this world either.

Great write and great to see Srixon delivering again! Having played the previous release I’m really excited about the minor changes they have made to the sole. I thought the ZX5 sole was small enough in the previous version so really interested to see the difference. Maybe @jb can provide a picture.

As for the ease of combo sets, keeping the top line the same I could see golfers flocking between the ZX4 & ZX5 MKII.

I was on the Srixon website and when you build your set you can customize the paintfill.... :oops::oops:

1673440455630.png

Reading about the combo set being easier to blend made me go see what the lofts are. Creating a combo set is a lot easier.

ZX7 lofts
1673440492173.png

ZX5 Loft
1673440536983.png

Tweak a club or two and a 4/5 would be easy to put together as well. Part of me thinks that just wouldn’t necessary for me with the shape/size of the 4’s though.

These are really well done as usual. It is cool the made the top line the same in all models for the combo sets. Nice preview @ddec as always!

Tweak a club or two and a 4/5 would be easy to put together as well. Part of me thinks that just wouldn’t necessary for me with the shape/size of the 4’s though.
I was thinking the same with the 5 & 7's .. ZX5 in the 5-7 and ZX7 in 8-AW

They are fantastic looking clubs. I was a bit surprised to see Srixon move away from Nippon as their stock shaft.

@ddec thanks for the information. I wasn’t quite sure on the looks of these. I thought the previous lineup might be better looking. But, that Instagram video @JB posted has me second guessing myself.:unsure:

They are fantastic looking clubs. I was a bit surprised to see Srixon move away from Nippon as their stock shaft.
Still is in the 7’s, or am I seeing things? Think the move to a lighter option in the 5’s/4’s will probably help for more in the bell curve. But, you’d for sure be able to order Nippon in them still.

Back