Sports Betting Chat

I was having a great day, LSU, Iowa, UConn and now Bama is trying to ruin everything… I’ve seen this movie before.

I was having a great day, LSU, Iowa, UConn and now Bama is trying to ruin everything… I’ve seen this movie before.
Bama ruins everything.

Ugh when the shooter has 2 seconds to take the shot, you know you have messed up badly

That over hit with no problems.

Bama + the over, winner winner, but I am not really happy about it.

The Bama Over was like ⬇️
Im Back Wake Up GIF

The entire sports book had this over, and it was electric in the 2nd half when shots kept dropping… hats off to the guy I met that refused to go quietly into the night, and kept running to the kiosk to live bet the over… 150’ 153’ 158’ 160’ dude cashed 5 over tickets.

The Bama Over was like ⬇️
Im Back Wake Up GIF

The entire sports book had this over, and it was electric in the 2nd half when shots kept dropping… hats off to the guy I met that refused to go quietly into the night, and kept running to the kiosk to live bet the over… 150’ 153’ 158’ 160’ dude cashed 5 over tickets.
When The 3’s starting raining you just knew it was happening

that is what gets so scary on those Alabama games. There is so much fast-paced offense once they start hitting, unders have no chance.

They're working hard in the UFL broadcast to promote gambling on it.

They're working hard in the UFL broadcast to promote gambling on it.
I was surprised bookie apps didn’t have free bets on it yesterday.

There was a sequence of back to back to back 3s and that’s when the mood shifted.

that is what gets so scary on those Alabama games. There is so much fast-paced offense once they start hitting, unders have no chance.
IMG_2074.jpeg
Cant bet the under with them. The two highest OUs of the whole tournament have been them and both went over.

What’s everyone like today?

I’m taking Purdue -3.5 for sure.

Might look at a prop for DJ Horne over points as well for NC State

What is Purdue doing?

Ok ok

A lot of game left.

Back