Sports Betting Chat

What about game one? Should be a good game I think. UConn wins but do they cover?

What about game one? Should be a good game I think. UConn wins but do they cover?
8.5 does seem like a bit of an ask against Illinois. They better rebound well if they want a chance

Nothing working tonight. I don’t feel like driving over to Illinois and after yesterday‘s been win I am trying not to do any more until I go to Vegas in about 10 days.

Nothing working tonight. I don’t feel like driving over to Illinois and after yesterday‘s been win I am trying not to do any more until I go to Vegas in about 10 days.
Like anything though? Lol

I took the points and the under for game one. Routing for low scoring and big 10 team haha

Like anything though? Lol
Not really. There is nothing that caught my eye. I’m just looking to watch some good basketball tonight.

Not a good start for Illinois

IMG_4354.jpeg

I'm sure you are ecstatic you could not live bet this.
1,000,000%! But I would have made it up betting a **** ton on Illinois when they were getting 30.5 points.

Ugh.

This over looks bad now.

I either need 2Ots for this over or I need Bama to cover… If neither happens I don’t want to talk about it.

Back