Sports Betting Chat

I hate myself for this, but 12 feels like too much to lay against Bama. They play so fast and make so many 3s, I will definitely go over the 161’.

And how do you not take points with NC State right now?
The over is going to happen.

However, UConn is probably the best defensive team Bama has faced vs the deep ball.

I hate myself for this, but 12 feels like too much to lay against Bama. They play so fast and make so many 3s, I will definitely go over the 161’.

And how do you not take points with NC State right now?
UConn has been destroying everyone in this tournament, they are on a mission. I agree with NC State and the points.

UConn has been destroying everyone in this tournament, they are on a mission. I agree with NC State and the points.
I like UConn Over & NC State and a small bet on UConn -12

It's crazy but no team has been able to come within single digits of them in last year's tournament or this year's.

It's crazy but no team has been able to come within single digits of them in last year's tournament or this year's.
I know and Public knows so it scares me…

I like UConn Over & NC State and a small bet on UConn -12
I hate spreads like this. One one hand, UConn covers easily. On the other, Bama is losing by 14 and jacks a 3 with 1 second left to go to make me lose money.

I hate spreads like this. One one hand, UConn covers easily. On the other, Bama is losing by 14 and jacks a 3 with 1 second left to go to make me lose money.
That’s why it’s scary

Trying to be a good boy! Trying to be a good boy! Trying not to blow my Vegas kitty before I even get a chance to go!

I guess if you absolutely love, three-pointers and layups, women’s basketball is awesome. it just does not compare to the men’s tournament. I know I’m not supposed to say that, and it’s somehow sexist, but come on man!

It doesn’t feel like it’s LSU’s night , but close game in the first.

10-0 run by LSU to end the quarter!!!

What a freaking game!

LSU has gone cold…

And can’t buy a foul…

I would be livid right now if I had the 167.5 under! It looks like a sure thing at the two minute mark and this garbage time has hit the over.

LSU drawing up that seven point play right now. Unfortunately, it’s the wrong sport!

LSU drawing up that seven point play right now. Unfortunately, it’s the wrong sport!
I just need a 4.5 point play to push lol

I am finally getting around to doing my taxes for 2023. I have been holding off because the amount we owe every year makes me want to throw up!

On a positive note, each one of these pieces of papers, represents a jackpot. I hit on the slot machines in 2023. On a negative note, I still have a loss for the year!
IMG_1113.jpeg

Well, yesterday could have been such a massive day except for one stinking little putt!

Won the women's championship pretty easy.

The good part, I finished the day with a awesome ladder on NAW yesterday. He was listed at 7.5pts - I about fell out of the chair when I saw that and could not bet fast enough. He has similar pts in the last 2 against similar teams and there was no doubt in my mind he was doing the same. He averages two 3 pointers a game - so he is almost always going to be in the range of 7.5. I laddered to the max allowed which was 10.5. So hit 6.5-10.5 and 10+
BenchMinRebAstStlBlkPts
Nickeil Alexander-Walker24:31240015

Now for the disappointment of the day. I had Askay win, Hideki top 5, Speith top 10, Aberg top 20, Hoey top 40. Hideki need a birdie on the easiest hole (17) or the par 5. He duffs it on 17 and misses a normally auto make for him on 18! 103-1!!! I won a top 20 parlay, but oh what could have been.

Uconn 2nd half cover is guaranteed money. UConn -2.5

Currently 2nd half box score has Uconn 33- 26.

Fellow degenerates.

@MWard what kind of action you have on the Masters?

The joys of Vegas!
IMG_0108.jpeg

Back