Space X Launch - Who’s Watching

Yeah, 29 Raptor engines on just the Super Booster alone.

Looking forward to the static firing of those engines.

No view like that in North Mississippi. 🤣🤣

I watched online. An amazing thing.

No view like that in North Mississippi. 🤣🤣

I watched online. An amazing thing.
I was watching it on my phone with my daughter before bedtime, and we ran outside to see it between the clouds. Has she been feeling better and didn’t have to get pulled out of school today, I was heavily tempted to drive over to see it.

But I know there’s a bigger and better and louder one coming soon 👀

Darn it missed another launch again. I was wondering why all my neighbors were outside. 🤣

iphone night mode my guess

Well, that's pretty good then. Didn't even know that was possible (of course, I've only upgraded from a 7+) :D

They said last night that they would be able to open the cupola(roof) and they would get a 360 degree look at space. I havent seen a pic of that but it sounds like it will be amazing!

Well, that's pretty good then. Didn't even know that was possible (of course, I've only upgraded from a 7+) :D

Duuude. It's legit. If I remember tonight :)ROFLMAO:) I will add a night mode vs not night mode photo and tag you in it. It's a definite difference.

I live between Orlando and the cape 76-89 so I got to see lots of launches And the shuttle disaster. I admit I’m a bit jaded to launches anymore

Was able to find this video of the new window they have to look out of!
Make sure you expand it to full screen! WOW!

hadn't seen the whole descent like this before. crazy how almost routine stuff like this has become.

I'm amazed every time I see one of those landing. They make it look easy, but I can't imagine the amount of work put into making that happen.

hadn't seen the whole descent like this before. crazy how almost routine stuff like this has become.

It is crazy, for sure... But also kind of crazy that it's taken this long considering how much we've developed other things.

There's a launch?

I was shocked they took off as foggy as it was at canaveral. I was also super salty because I had crystal clear skies but I couldn’t spot the damn thing.

Back