• Hampton Cove, Huntsville, AL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Shoals, Muscle Shoals, AL

• Oxmoor Valley, Birmingham, AL

• Ross Bridge, Birmingham, AL

• Other location (please specifiy in post)

• Total voters
It would make it much more simple to just go with one cabin I agree 100 percent with that. Let me talk with DannyBoy and see who for sure he has coming. I am thinking if we have four more non comittals then it's one cabin.

good idea, I doubt bee will make it, ROdney is in for saturday only but he is staying sat night. Chester is on the fence. Who has some air mattresses they can bring? Also, you really think Hutch will stop by?

I just talked with Danny and he is going to call me back tonight. I told him let's go with one cabin and have everybody hooked up together.

One-T -- Do I know for sure Hutch is coming by? Nope and if he does,,, we will just do right by adding to the cost count which should not be a problem.?

I just talked with Danny and he is going to call me back tonight. I told him let's go with one cabin and have everybody hooked up together.

One-T -- Do I know for sure Hutch is coming by? Nope and if he does,,, we will just do right by adding to the cost count which should not be a problem.?

I agree, hell I am still trying to add some fellers to this so dont knock that other cabin off yet, just tell Hutch that we may be having some guys back out and that you will let him know

I agree, hell I am still trying to add some fellers to this so dont knock that other cabin off yet, just tell Hutch that we may be having some guys back out and that you will let him know

It's going to work with one cabin. Danny will bring no more than a foursome and we are not going to have Bama, Setho's friend from last year and a couple more no shows plus KellyBo is opting out. You guys just get ready to have a great time and we will all be in it together. Let's just hope it does not snow on the mountain as we will nee bobsleds to get to the bottom :D! That is one steep hill going down the mountain and for you newbies, don't forget to drop your car into low gear on the climb up.

No worries. I'll have my truck and a tow strap if someone wanders off the beaten path.

I'm pumped to gave a fun time with y'all. I need to get out and take a few swings since I haven't been on a course in over a month.

Looking forward to having ya Dirt!! It's going to be great to meet up with fellow THP'ers and a few who may be joining up soon! We will have individual play in the morning and a captains choice in the afternoon mathes and it's going to be a blast. Clam Fist is going to bring some corn squeezins for you folks with stiff joints and such :drinks:.. Just remember though , no bear wrestling without proper training.

Just remember though , no bear wrestling without proper training.

Are you going to be the one educating us? I'd use Gasman's technique of rubbing it's belly till it becomes docile and falls asleep.

I am super excited about this guys! I can't wait to tee it up with my friends again and to grab a few rounds with my new friends.

I am with you SethO, super excited. DG, let me know if you wanna come crash a night early

Promise to come look for me at Old Union in I miss a fairway?

way ahead of you, I got you one of these!!! hehe

images

way ahead of you, I got you one of these!!! hehe

images

Setho will need that orange vest as the rough is about four feet tall :D! I know we loss Bama two or three times at Old Union and he was just looking for balls two feet outside the fairway.....

Setho will need that orange vest as the rough is about four feet tall :D! I know we loss Bama two or three times at Old Union and he was just looking for balls two feet outside the fairway.....

I am going to bring signal flairs with me.

One-T -- We will have to tie a rope to SethO's belt loop so when he wonders into the rough we can pull him out if he gets loss :laughing:

Guys,

The wife gave me the ok to come as long as I can talk a friend into coming. I'm going to work on that this weekend. Here's hoping :)

Guys,

The wife gave me the ok to come as long as I can talk a friend into coming. I'm going to work on that this weekend. Here's hoping :)

Fantastic! There is very little trouble you could get into in the mountians though... well, unless you run into a bear.

SethO is coming down to Gray today and play with KellyBo and I in a mini Southeastern outing. The weather should be great and the company the same! We should be ready to tee off around 09:30 or so.

SethO is coming down to Gray today and play with KellyBo and I in a mini Southeastern outing. The weather should be great and the company the same! We should be ready to tee off around 09:30 or so.

So..How did everyone fair???

I just perused the last 4 pages and I am so bummed that I cant make this trip.
Looks like you guys are going to have an awesome time!!

I look forward to a bunch of pics on the return.....

I just perused the last 4 pages and I am so bummed that I cant make this trip.
Looks like you guys are going to have an awesome time!!

I look forward to a bunch of pics on the return.....

Bama -- We are going to MISS ya dude! DannyBoy asked about you Saturday at our golf course and he said to tell Bama " If ya scared, say ya scared, but don't wimp out on us" lol... You know DannyBoy and we all will miss your company and the tons of laughs you bring with ya.

Back