• Hampton Cove, Huntsville, AL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Shoals, Muscle Shoals, AL

• Oxmoor Valley, Birmingham, AL

• Ross Bridge, Birmingham, AL

• Other location (please specifiy in post)

• Total voters
Bama - I beat up on those boys so bad they won't even let me come to Blairsville for the outing! Haha!

So..How did everyone fair???

Bama - I beat up on those boys so bad they won't even let me come to Blairsville for the outing! Haha!

Yep -- She beat my big butt like a drum :deadhorse:!!

Maybe KellyBo and Bama will have a change of plans prior to November 12th.. You never know when things might change. We will miss both of ya! KellyBo you can sleep in the cave on the side of the mountain with the bears. That way you won't have to put up with if those rowdy old/young men :D......

Guys, sadly I was not able to find a friend that could come the weekend of the outing. One had a wedding and two had to work and three didn't have the extra cash. The wife isn't too keen on me coming by myself, so I'm not going to be able to make it. I'm sure it would have be a blast.

Guys, sadly I was not able to find a friend that could come the weekend of the outing. One had a wedding and two had to work and three didn't have the extra cash. The wife isn't too keen on me coming by myself, so I'm not going to be able to make it. I'm sure it would have be a blast.

bummer man! the good thing about a golf outing is that there's always another one. you'll be missed. so, start planning to have yourself at pga national come may 2011!

My little brother said that he would drive down with me if there was still room for him to play on Friday. He isn't a THP member. Is it still ok?

My little brother said that he would drive down with me if there was still room for him to play on Friday. He isn't a THP member. Is it still ok?

sure thing clam, this is a gathering of folks who a lot of us met on THP, not a THP sanctioned event. bring him along, let old gray know for sure so he can keep tabs on things.

Thanks, TC. I let him know its ok so he can ask for Friday off.

Great news. My little brother will be joining us in Georgia. Also, he will be joining THP as long as his screen name, Ludicrous Axhandle McShaftwielder, isn't already taken. Seems like a sure thing!

Edit: we both will be good for Friday only. Thanks again

Last edited:
Great news. My little brother will be joining us in Georgia. Also, he will be joining THP as long as his screen name, Ludicrous Axhandle McShaftwielder, isn't already taken. Seems like a sure thing!

Edit: we both will be good for Friday only. Thanks again

Clam -- Glad you and little bro are both coming to our Friday round! We look forward to meeting ya and having a great time on the golf course. Get ready to have a ball :golf2:!!

Ok boys October is about to roll out so you know what's coming!

banjosavatar.jpg

Total Headcount needed asap

Total Headcount needed asap

This is a reminder for those who found out they will not be able to come to let us know now. Danny has not reserved Cabin #2 so we will be overcrowded if we have a sudden burst of interest. I don't personally mind however if Hutch comes up and sees more than the capacity allowed, then we could be evicted per rental cabin contract agreement. It states on the contract "The home has a maximum occupancy of sixteen (16) guests. Renters who exceed the occupancy limit and falsify occupancy information at the time of reservation are subject to eviction". We want to keep Hutch happy so we can make this trip annual. Let me know who is comitted and who is not so we can get an accurate head count as soon as possible. Appreciate ya and looking forward to the outing!

You better believe I'm ready to head south. Only a couple more weeks. If he shows up we can always just shove someone into a closet or something.

hey Gra, can you edit the original post on here of who is coming for sure and who is maybes? easier to find

Final list for Blairsville Ga. Outing

Final list for Blairsville Ga. Outing

hey Gra, can you edit the original post on here of who is coming for sure and who is maybes? easier to find

This is who we have on the list so if any of you know someone on this list that will not be able to attend, let us know.

olgray
TC
one-T
UncleDaddy
Setho
jingramgbr - first time thp SE group outing
DirtGuy - first time thp SE group outing
SW Fla - first time thp SE group outing
chumphries - first time thp SE group outing
chester One - T's friends
rodney One - T's friends
bee One - T's friends
DannyBoy Lake Jonesco Group
bubba
bruce
neal

Total = 16

Clam Fist & Little brother - Friday golf only
SeeMoreGuy - Saturday golf only
AdWillingham & Dad - Saturday golf only

Right now we are looking good and right on the correct number. If any of the above are unable to make it we will have room for replacements, if not this is the final list.

Hey Gray, check out 11 or 12 posts back... chumphries is pulling out of the event.

Hey Gray, check out 11 or 12 posts back... chumphries is pulling out of the event.

Thanks Dirt for catching that. Now our stay and play list is currenly at 15.

As of October 29th

As of October 29th

olgray
TC

one-T
UncleDaddy
Setho
rodney One - T's friends
bee One - T's friends
bubba
bruce
neal

Total = 15

Cabin total now stands at 15. Room for one more THP'er!

Do ya'll do this every fall or spring and fall?

Do ya'll do this every fall or spring and fall?

We did have one last spring however due to the large THP outing scheduled in May 2011, we may not be able to schedule a Southeastern outing.

Played with Ole Gray this weekend. We had a wonderful time playing on two pretty nice courses. The old knee is putting a hurt on our snake man, but watch out because he was still belting his driver down the fairway without even getting his lower body into the swing. Good thing for me because I would hate to be consistently outdriven by a 60 year old man.

Gray was nailing some tough putts this weekend. Watch out when he starts calling the Voodoo Daddy the Ho Daddy!

haha, thats awesome that you guys had a good time! I got Grays text but my day was so hectic I could have shot myself, I guess its a good thing I ended it with some Moonshine, which I will be bringing to the outting. Gray, bee will not be joining us either.

Can I please vote on your poll now? it's driving me nuts every time I come to this thread, haha

Can I please vote on your poll now? it's driving me nuts every time I come to this thread, haha

Due yes you can vote however you have to vote that Due is coming to Blairsville, Ga :D !

Updated Cabin Total A/O 11/2/2010

Updated Cabin Total A/O 11/2/2010

olgray
TC
one-T
UncleDaddy
Setho
rodney One - T's friends
bubba
bruce
neal

CabinTotal = 14

Perfect, so I will call my uncle and tell him 16 for golf friday and 17 for golf saturday. I am waiting on 1 more to give me an answer. Ry-Dawg, oh and Chester is on the fence, he is supposed to go on vacation but I am selling him out of his vacation and on to our golf trip.

Back