Someonescoat Journey to Single Handicap

Hi all,

Long time no talk. Circumstances change and I try and play when I can. Unfortunately, circumstances changed again and I think golf is going to have to go away for a long while. Appreciate you all following me on this journey. Didn't quite make it where I wanted to be handicap wise but when things change and i can play more often again, we can get back to it!

Love this community and website. I'll try and pop in when I can!

Hi all,

Long time no talk. Circumstances change and I try and play when I can. Unfortunately, circumstances changed again and I think golf is going to have to go away for a long while. Appreciate you all following me on this journey. Didn't quite make it where I wanted to be handicap wise but when things change and i can play more often again, we can get back to it!

Love this community and website. I'll try and pop in when I can!
Life happens and people come and go, and always come back. Best of luck, hope everything is ok, and the THP community will be here when you get back to your journey!

Life has been a rollercoaster. Sorry for the lack of posting. Golf season is upon us again and I plan on pursuing this once again. Hoping the new Srixon irons help with it. Not looking for sympathy but was let go from my job 2 months ago. Hoping the next venture allows for me to play and continue to improve! My drive has improved greatly. Really need to get my short game dialed though. Putting is ok but chipping has been a disaster this winter.

Life has been a rollercoaster. Sorry for the lack of posting. Golf season is upon us again and I plan on pursuing this once again. Hoping the new Srixon irons help with it. Not looking for sympathy but was let go from my job 2 months ago. Hoping the next venture allows for me to play and continue to improve! My drive has improved greatly. Really need to get my short game dialed though. Putting is ok but chipping has been a disaster this winter.
Short game will come back with the weather.

New job acquired! Lots of stress has been relieved. Have next week before I start so think I'm gonna try and get a few rounds in before then. When this summer ends my goal is to be sub 15 HC. Have a great foursome group, one being a 2 HC and the other a 4. Really hoping to glean as much knowledge and tips from the as possible. Super fortunate to have taken to Idaho and found the people I have.

I'll try and do some course run throughs as I play for anyone that may end up visiting Boise and is interested in playing!

New job acquired! Lots of stress has been relieved. Have next week before I start so think I'm gonna try and get a few rounds in before then. When this summer ends my goal is to be sub 15 HC. Have a great foursome group, one being a 2 HC and the other a 4. Really hoping to glean as much knowledge and tips from the as possible. Super fortunate to have taken to Idaho and found the people I have.

I'll try and do some course run throughs as I play for anyone that may end up visiting Boise and is interested in playing!
Boise? Where is that? lol! Hope all is well my friend and keep grinding!

Congrats! Excited to jump in and follow your journey!

Back