Signup! Bridgesetone Ball Testing - B330-RX Yellow

Thanks THP & Bridgestone. This is a great opportunity, this made my week!

Congrats testers! Do us proud with some good feedback, really looking forward to hear what you all think.

Congrats everyone. I know we can count on some great information being passed on to us mere mortals... Jealous? Nope, not me!!:confused2:

Thanks THP and Bridgestone! Can't wait to use these on the course over my vacation.

yes! im already planning and scheduling. This is really cool as I was fitted for this ball by a rep at Bridgestone. Thank you for opportunity Bridgestone and THP!

Congrats to everyone! Glad to see that Ole Gray isn't going to have to hang out by the mailbox waiting to nab Kelly-bo's Boomclub's

No Mam. I'm going to have my own balls (RX) to play with :golf2::thumb:

Awesome! Can't wait to try these out and contribute. Honestly the big reason I currently play the ZStar over a B330 is the yellow color is so much easier for me to follow in the sky on the ZStar. I can't wait to see how the new RX Yellow performs (and looks). Thanks!

Congrats to all of you happy new testers! Looking forward to your reviews. :golf:

Thank you THP and Bridgestone. I can't wait to try these out.

Thanks Bridgestone and THP for the selection. Can't wait to get them on the course and bite into them.

Thanks THP and Bridgestone for the opportunity to test these out. Making a tee time for next Saturday now!

Can't wait to hear all your thoughts guys. Have a good time playing a fantastic ball.

Congrats to all the selected testers, I'm looking forward to read the tests results!

Thanks so much THP and Bridgestone for this great opportunity. I can't wait to get my balls and get started!

Tapatalk makes meetings so much fun.

Thanks Bridgestone and THP for the opportunity, as I stated in my reason for wishing to test these balls, I already love the B330 RX but I am old school and not really fond of the yellow ball. I will be letting everyone know what I think about the color and it playability for an older guy just as much as a review of the ball itself.

Yes! I cannot wait to test these. I hope they work for me, I love BStone as a company.

Congrats everyone. Let us know how they perform!

Any word on release date for these?

Wow...these are going to be fun to test!
I can't wait to try them out on Mauna Kea, 1 week from tomorrow!
This par 3 is the 3rd hole on Mauna Kea. It kicked my but the one time I played it 6 years ago.
Armed with the Bridgestone B330-RX Yellow's, this hole doesn't stand a chance!

maunakeabeachhotel_002p.jpg

Thanks again THP and Bridgestone !

Aloha !

Wow!! Thank you THP and Bridgestone for the opportunity and being selected! I'm thrilled to be able to get my hands on them and write you all a review! I have been snowed in here in southern Oklahoma, but will be on a nice little vacation and will be able to review asap!

Again, thank you all for the opportunity! I look forward to playing the ball at a couple of new courses I plan on hitting while I have a break!

Thanks THP and Bridgestone!I am looking forward to testing these.Quick question, will we be posting reviews in this thread or a specific test thread for the B330-RX yellows?

Back