Signup! Bridgesetone Ball Testing - B330-RX Yellow

1-West Springfield,MA -Fran Johnsons golf simulator
2- 14 handicap
3- average 88
4- Callaway Diablo and/or Bridgestone E6
5- Never played a yellow ball,but open to try it out.It should be helpful finding the ball on mishits.

30 testers have been selected and the 1st post is updated.

Congrats to those selected!! The RX is a solid ball. Looking forward to all the reviews!

Congrats everyone! The b330 is a fantastic golf ball.

Congrats everyone, really looking forward to hearing your thoughts about what I know will be an amazing ball. Thanks again Bridgestone and THP for giving the testers this opportunity.

Have fun everyone. Good group of testers there.

Congrats everyone! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on these.

Congrats everyone!!!!! It's a great line to use when I want to get some golf in multiple times a week, "I gotta test."

Really though, thank you THP and Bridgestone for this opportunity!!!!

Looking forward to the reviews. I love reading the reviews by THP forum testers. They just seem more real to me.

Congrats to everyone that was selected and I look forward to reading the reviews!!!

Just want to thank THP and Bridgestone for the opportunity to test this golf ball. I played the first generation of this golf ball and was really impressed with it, hopefully the yellow version will be just as good. At least I know I can see this one! :)

Sweet I am so excited to be selected for this. I have heard so much about these balls and I can't wait to try them out and compare them against some of my other favorites. And these are yellow, so that will be an interesting change. Thanks THP and Bridgestone. I will do you proud!

I Tapped, I Talked

Thanks THP and BoomClub for chance to test these! Now if it will only stop raining and dry out some so I can go play when these arrive!

The official testing thread will be up early next week for those that get them to start posting in it.

WHOO!

Thank you THP and Bridgestone! I'm truly excited for this, being an e6 yellow user the RX has been on my mind for a LONG LONG time, and in yellow now? This is too awesome!

Here are the testers
johndeere10
Oregon Golfer
Yoccos
SW FLA
Ole Gray
SD Charlie
jt2929
Bogey317
pickemfootball
rbrown2769
KellyBo
AHA
Dr. Teeth
Penglynns
Toddo
Jeanthemachine
Chunkylover77
aggro
DawgDaddy
claycribbs
gbigoose1
Jman215
rhinogolfer
ken419
dmb012
Gamma
Drumdog
Weezy
Joshzilla
SPG40

congrats everyone! Can't wait to hear your reviews

Gray and I are both lucky! We will definitely put these to good use very soon and let you know what we think. Thank you THP and Bridgestone!!!!

Congrats to all who were selected. I love this golf ball (the white version), I hope you do as well.

Congrats to those that were selected. I'm interested in hearing how everyone likes or dislikes the yellow balls.

Congrats to everyone! Glad to see that Ole Gray isn't going to have to hang out by the mailbox waiting to nab Kelly-bo's Boomclub's

Thank you very much to THP & Bridgestone for making my day in this dreary rainy weather in Ga :rain:! I love me some Bridgestone and since my current balls are yellow these will be cool to compare. I am looking forward to giving the THP public my take on the 2011 addition to the Bridgestone lineup .

Sweet!! Can't wait to put these balls to the test. Thanks THP and Bridgestone for the opportunity!!!

Thank you very much THP and Bridgestone. I can't wait to test and compare the yellow RX 330 with the yellow z-star. I really appreciate this opportunity.

Sweetness!!! Thanks THP & Bridgestone. Cannot wait to hit these. Combine them with the Mashie and maybe I stand a chance against JB in May. Thanks again! OG I hear you about the weather. This rain is making me miserable though I know it can be a lot worse.

Back