Signup! Bridgesetone Ball Testing - B330-RX Yellow

1. City & State you will be playing in - Maricopa, AZ
2. Your handicap index 12
3. Your swing speed 95-100
4. Your current golf ball Titleist Pro V1
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall - I have a hard time tracking shots in flight at times and am curious to see the visual properties of a yellow ball

1. City & State you will be playing in - Duncan, Oklahoma
2. Your handicap index - 9.1
3. Your swing speed - 95-100
4. Your current golf ball - Pro V1
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall - I really love the look of the yellow ball, it reminds me of miniature golf when I was little! I love nostalgic style, so this is right up my alley! I was fitted over the winter with the Bridgestone B330RX, so I'm thrilled to try in when it warms up!

Only 1 more day to sign up. We will announce the testers tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone on this testing opportunity. The last ball test I was in on was great fun!

Only 1 more day to sign up. We will announce the testers tomorrow.

Thanks JB & Bridgestone it should be fun reading everyone's thoughts, good luck to all.

Crossing fingers....

Last edited:
1. City & State you will be playing in: Kingsport, TN
2. Your handicap index: 10
3. Your swing speed: 98mph
4. Your current golf ball: Bridgestone B330-RX or Srixon Z-Star X
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall: Totally love the concept, but I have yet to put them into action. I have a hard time finding white golf balls. Even in the middle of the fairway I tend to look right past them.

1. City & State you will be playing in - Toronto, Canada
2. Your handicap index - 20
3. Your swing speed - 95mph
4. Your current golf ball - E6
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall - Like it very much. Easy to spot.

1. City & State you will be playing in - Snowy Boston, MA
2. Your handicap index - 15
3. Your swing speed - 95 mph
4. Your current golf ball - Bridgestone 330-RX, E6; Titleist Pro-V1 x; Nike Vapor
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall - I haven't put a yellow ball in play on the course yet, but as a lover of the latest and greatest golf technology, I'd be interested in seeing what kind of effect, mental or otherwise, a yellow ball would have on my game.

Tomorrow early afternoon we will have the tester list up. Please remember that we do not send emails or PMs to everybody that enters. You must check back in the thread to find out if you are part of the testing and to send in your email with shipping info.

Tomorrow early afternoon we will have the tester list up. Please remember that we do not send emails or PMs to everybody that enters. You must check back in the thread to find out if you are part of the testing and to send in your email with shipping info.

Will the list be on the first page? :D

Yes it will be.

Can't lie. I'm really jealous that some of you will be testing these balls. The RX is a great ball and I will be grabbing up some of these as soon as they come out.

How many are getting to test these?

I wonder if this ball will make me a Bstone convert?

I really wish this wasn't the RX, it just doesn't fit me. You have great group already lined up. Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts on these.

Good luck to all who have signed up. I can't wait to tee it up on the course and not the simulator/indoor range.

Last day to sign up for the golf balls. We will be announcing the testers this afternoon.

Lot of interest in this thread. Some great potential testers are signed up.

If anyone hasn't applied yet... I must encourage you to apply. This ball is an amazing ball that I believe will surprise a lot of people hitting it. It really has everything you could want out of a top level ball and it is made for most of us that really don't have the swing to get maximum benefits from most of the other top level balls out there.

Biggsy, you gotta remember, you are a freak of nature that deserves to be put in a laboratory and studied. You frighten all but the most resilient balls and your driver is thinking about sueing you for beating its face in. The RX, which is made for us mere, weak mortals, just doesn't stand a chance.
I really wish this wasn't the RX, it just doesn't fit me. You have great group already lined up. Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts on these.

Back