SCOR System Review - Forum Testing

Giff, I just wanted to note about your videos too. They were awesome! I think playing it off the tree was a smart idea too. Your distances are really comparable to mine. That last shot was really nice!

+1, griff has been bringing it to the table also, and again good job by all of the testers to this point, keep on keeping on.

Yup me too, was a great way to start my plan period. Who needs to grade papers when I could be listening to and watching One-T! lol

HAHA, I watched them too during my planning period. I looked at the clock afterwards and had to bust it to get things done. HAHA

HAHA, I watched them too during my planning period. I looked at the clock afterwards and had to bust it to get things done. HAHA

YES! I am not alone! lol

Have you been able to compare how these feel compared to the Eidolon wedges? Do they have the same shafts? Are the club heads about the same size?
Thanks guy's, and keep the great review's coming!!!!

The feel and sound, to me is very similar coming off the clubs. There is a very distinct difference in the weight of the two clubs. My Eidolon wedges have the steel shafts, and as such are much heavier feeling in the swing. I'll take another look at them side by side and put up some pictures of the two this evening.

One-T coming with an entire video library. Awesome stuff, and I'm only through half of them so far. I made the mistake of not checking my camera yesterday and I shot everything in 720P @ 60fps so my videos are taking forever to upload.

One T, great vids man. I gotta tell you I am seeing the same things you are. Your comments on the sole are spot on. Just have to hit it and let the SCOR do its job. During my round I had thin lies and thick lies, no problems getting to the ball first and when I didn't the SCORs seemed to cover up my errors pretty well. Sole is very forgiving. Good lookin swing and nice to finish with a shot like that.

Great vids One-T !
I really like your format of watching the shot and the results.
You really are setting the bar very high for the testing and reviews here.
Well done sir !

Great vids One-T !
I really like your format of watching the shot and the results.
You really are setting the bar very high for the testing and reviews here.
Well done sir !

Thanks buddy! I am happy to be able to review these or anything for that matter. So, I give 100%. Thanks for taking the time to watch.

hahaha....too funny man. I love how you just walked right to your ball.

We've all done the walk of shame, best just to get it over with.

Griff with the chili dipper! Classic! Too funny dude. I'm loving the videos man. I get a real good sense of the sound and the turf interaction so thanks for the effort.

Thanks TC, more to come for sure.

Giff, I just wanted to note about your videos too. They were awesome! I think playing it off the tree was a smart idea too. Your distances are really comparable to mine. That last shot was really nice!

Thanks dmb! I prefer your take on the tree shot.

+1, griff has been bringing it to the table also, and again good job by all of the testers to this point, keep on keeping on.

Thanks DD.

One-T coming with an entire video library. Awesome stuff, and I'm only through half of them so far. I made the mistake of not checking my camera yesterday and I shot everything in 720P @ 60fps so my videos are taking forever to upload.

All of mine are 720 60fps and it does take forever to get the vids ready.

All the testers are doing great, going to be an epic test.

Great review and videos One-T!!! I have to say that I am disappointed though! Come on, you have got to put your putter cover on to protect that beautiful putter of yours. Other than that absolute perfection!

Great review and videos One-T!!! I have to say that I am disappointed though! Come on, you have got to put your putter cover on to protect that beautiful putter of yours. Other than that absolute perfection!

hahaha....ok, fly down to NC to hold the camera for me, there are a lot of things I cant do while filming. like, clean my clubs, headcovers, you name it. I had to sacrifice some things for the people tuning into my videos. First off, I need a better video camera. Its obvious I am going to make lots of videos. 2nd, I have a putter well on my bag, so there is really nothing for it to hit against.

Great stuff. Would really love to try these now.

Hey THP - UPS just showed up and delivered my SCOR wedges. I ordered them last Tuesday and they were built (every order is custom built) and shipped out on Thursday afternoon. As your typical consumer, this is what you will see upon receipt:
DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

Compared against my VR Pro wedge in 52 degrees:
DSC_0017.jpg

Heading to the course shortly to play 18 and hopefully put these in play some!!

I also should have added to the above:

These feel great in hand. The 52 feels and looks more like an extension of an iron set than it does an after market wedge which is EXACTLY what I was looking for. The head appears slightly smaller at address and looks less lofted which I think will provide me some confidence when I am over that 90 yard shot. Much more to come!

Thats awesome Cookie! I really think you are gonna enjoy these. One thing to remember, choke down to play the shorter distance and swing full. The results are so much better than "smoothing" a wedge.

hahaha....ok, fly down to NC to hold the camera for me, there are a lot of things I cant do while filming. like, clean my clubs, headcovers, you name it. I had to sacrifice some things for the people tuning into my videos. First off, I need a better video camera. Its obvious I am going to make lots of videos. 2nd, I have a putter well on my bag, so there is really nothing for it to hit against.

Okay, you're forgiven! How could I stay mad at you anyways :D But seriously great stuff and great shots!

I do love the way these wedges look! Congrats on the new sticks!

Okay, you're forgiven! How could I stay mad at you anyways :D But seriously great stuff and great shots!

thanks buddy, I had fun making these. I also noticed in the videos you can see the ball landing. Smalls will like that.

Nice sticks mcook, love how they pack them up.

Just got the SCOR booklet and read over it. Fantastic booklet. Next time out I need to fill out the bag tag. These clubs are so much more than just golf clubs. There's a whole other side to the system that I will get in to next week. Want to play with them this week and do some initial summarizing a week or so in.

Nice sticks mcook, love how they pack them up.

Just got the SCOR booklet and read over it. Fantastic booklet. Next time out I need to fill out the bag tag. These clubs are so much more than just golf clubs. There's a whole other side to the system that I will get in to next week.

I am holding off on filling out the bag tag, I think its going to take NUMEROUS rounds to really get these dialed in. One thing I did notice yesterda is that I am going ot need to add a spot to the bag tag titled rough. I lose some distance from the rough which is expected. So, I need to remember what those distances are

Griff and One-T, nice videos guys! You two have been definitely bring it on these sticks. Love the feedback and can't wait to see more when you guys get dialed in. Cookie, those sure are pretty. Can't wait to see some results.

Wow guys.
Great videos griff and One-T.

One question for T - I know its only been one round thus far, but how would you compare the SCOR wedges with the Eidelons you already had? I guess mainly in terms of forgiveness and distance (if you have Eidelons that are of a similar degree number).

Wow guys.
Great videos griff and One-T.

One question for T - I know its only been one round thus far, but how would you compare the SCOR wedges with the Eidelons you already had? I guess mainly in terms of forgiveness and distance (if you have Eidelons that are of a similar degree number).

I have a 60 and 54 in the eidelons. The feel is very very similar. The 53 in the SCOR plays just a hair longer than that of the 54 Eidelon. One thing I like about the SCOR is that the KBS stiff shaft holds up to my swing, with the 51 I have in the Eidelon I noticed that the stock shaft didnt hold up to my swing. SO, if I was in ponder mode, I would go the SCOR route is that it comes stock with an excellent shaft.

I have a 60 and 54 in the eidelons. The feel is very very similar. The 53 in the SCOR plays just a hair longer than that of the 54 Eidelon. One thing I like about the SCOR is that the KBS stiff shaft holds up to my swing, with the 51 I have in the Eidelon I noticed that the stock shaft didnt hold up to my swing. SO, if I was in ponder mode, I would go the SCOR route is that it comes stock with an excellent shaft.

Was the 51 the only one you had problems with or was there a different shaft in it than one?

This thread has some amazing feedback.For whatever reason the videos arent loading but ill be watching them when I get home. Great stuff so far guys.

Back