Nike+ does audio updates as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

More frequently than every mile? I thought it only did every mile and the halfway point. I tried to go to every half mile at some point, and it wasn't an option then.

Definitely check out Nike+, sounds like it will work well, Strava probably would as well. I have a tendency to do the same and a quick glance at the watch/phone and you can slow down.

Buying a dedicated gps watch is probably the ideal solution, but Nike+ or the like will get the job done.

Thank you so much!!

I have an old Garmin that I can use, but it doesn't seem to be as accurate as it used to be. I'm not sure if it's because of inactivity or what, but it was giving me fits.

More frequently than every mile? I thought it only did every mile and the halfway point. I tried to go to every half mile at some point, and it wasn't an option then.
Think the new update changed that. I have the option for 0.25km and 0.5km now.

You are right, I just downloaded the app and it says every .25, .5 or 1 mile or you can do it by minutes.
I must say, the update has been good to me. Knock on wood, it's never crashed and syncing is much better than the old app.

I definitely need an app like this. I use map my fitness and have it set for every mile.

Just ran into this guy while picking up my bib. Meb!!!
4caa1eb279933fab18b0fc2be542646c.jpg

What's your goal Matt?

What's your goal Matt?

My first marathon I finished in 4:00, due to not be prepared for the excitement. This time I am shooting for 3:30. Depending how I feel last half I may push it. Ultimately my goal is 3:15 but don't think I'll get it this time around.

Good luck tomorrow Matt, you got 3:15 easy peasy.

My first marathon I finished in 4:00, due to not be prepared for the excitement. This time I am shooting for 3:30. Depending how I feel last half I may push it. Ultimately my goal is 3:15 but don't think I'll get it this time around.
Awesome man, that would be a killer drop. I have a busy day tomorrow but I will try to check in.

Good luck tomorrow matt

Run fast, take chances Matt!

Good luck Matt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good luck Sir!!!

Good luck!

68c7dae34ec2efedb5e83b13f78262fd.jpg

Matt's right on pace so far.

He's halfway through
fccdceafc5ebbf2990aeba992c35ed28.jpg

Still killing it.

He's halfway through
fccdceafc5ebbf2990aeba992c35ed28.jpg

Still killing it.

Then the uphill leg started and killed me.

I'll take how I finished overall, but know where I need to work on my prep for the next one...hills!!!
d87430c07af16311dd931f7e691eec55.jpg

Congrats on the run and enjoy the recovery!

Final results. For only my 2nd race (Marathon) and 3rd race overall I'm ok.

dadb97954bb77ce5bf963104b3344ae5.jpg

Recovery time...someone grab me a beer!

Congrats!

Have all of the beers, my man.

Back