PUMA Graphic Polo - Your Thoughts?

Burn it. Burn it with fire

:eyepoke: aaaugh! my eyes!

Look, Puma, I get it, you're trying to do something different. Some of the stuff you've put on the market, while not my style, are new modern classics that will likely stand the test of time. This one looks like you're reaching ... and not in a good way.

Like most of the members, I'm not a fan of all the different patterns in one shirt.

Almost feels like the Puma designers were mandated to use up all the old fabric before they got new stuff?

I don't like it one bit.

Way to busy. And I would pretty much wear any crazy pattern or color combination

Way too much for me. I like some designs but not that much

I think it looks hideous. But it's fitting for Rickie Fowler. He wears some terrible outfits.

The shirt in the original post is one of the ugliest I have seen. I would never spend money on something like that.
I like patterns, I like stripes, but I do not like a shirt that has it all in one (solid sleeves, and multiple patterns and stripe patterns in one)

It looks like one of my grandmother's quilts threw up and this shirt came out.....

I don't know about wearing it...but it would look good flying from the top of a mast.

i like "some" Puma shirts and the rest make me scratch my head, as does this one.
always kudos to Puma for doing their own thing, but this shirt looks horrendous.
looks like two ugly shirts had an uglier baby shirt.

i like "some" Puma shirts and the rest make me scratch my head, as does this one.
always kudos to Puma for doing their own thing, but this shirt looks horrendous.
looks like two ugly shirts had an uglier baby shirt.

That is hilarious! And, I agree, a lot of the Puma gear makes me shake my head, but at the same time, it keeps me looking, and keeps me on the search for some of their gear that I would wear. For me, the ugliness of the shirt in the OP, has made me very curious about the rest of their fall lineup.

Looks like Puma is trying to out-Oakley Oakley on this one. Oakley has had McIlroy wearing some dreadful stuff lately, but this is worse.

This is awful looking.

Hmmm, I don't mind it, I know I'm in the MAJOR minority on that.

That said, would I go buy it for full price? Hell no, I'll wait until it goes on the clearance racks! lol

I find it ugly.

I have no problem wearing clothes with a pop of color, or possibly loud. But this is just a mess.

I also prefer clothes that I can wear off the course as well. This is just short of the Loud Mouth line.

With full length pants, blue or white, a nice white belt with a shiny belt buckle and a visor it's fine.

It's not a shirt I would wear and wouldn't go well with shorts. You basically have to have a European-Tour-outfit-yourself to wear this thing.

Should make it easy to match almost any pattern shorts. I'd go solid shorts though. It's an alright shirt.

I see a giraffe eating pancakes

It looks like a patch quilt shirt, I like the color scheme, but there's way too much going on for me.

My initial reaction is really busy. It can be distracting but the colors for sure I LOVE. I like the patterns if they were by themselves I'd like them more...

I like the uniqueness of the shirt. I'm not sure if I could pull it off though.

like i said i like it, i rather wear this then a solid color polo like EVERYONE else wears that i see out on the course

I think it's alright for a skinny youngster, but not for a paunchy middle-aged Hacker like me!

They could have made 2 nice shirts, but instead decided to make one ugly one. That's a Friday afternoon, after a long lunch and need to get this design out the door-looking effort.

Back