PUMA Graphic Polo - Your Thoughts?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Im really curious here what THPers thoughts are on the new PUMA Graphic Polo hitting stores now as part of the Fall lineup. Take brand bias (like or dislike) out of the equation and just based on this shirt, what are your thoughts?

detail_DuoSwingGraphic-BlueAster-P11.jpg

First instinct is that there's too much going on for me. I like the colors, but the rest is a little busy.

I couldn't wear that. It's like Puma couldn't make up its mind with which design to use so they used multiple ones

I would not wear it. I like the stripes, but the combo of the two patterns does not look good to me.

This shirt makes me want to dislike Puma.

It's like 4 different styles all wrapped into one.. Four different blues, four different patterns... I really hope no one likes this.

I like the colors. Not so much the houndstooth and then stripes and then solids.

• Admin
It really is a hybrid of sorts.
You have houndstooth
You have horizontal stripes
You have near vertical stripes
And you have solid

Very strange and unique to me.

Wow, I liked it and then I scrolled down..if it was solid stripes I would like it, or all pattern, but the combo just isnt working for me

It is a bit too busy for me. Looks like something IJP would be wearing.

I Like the Monoline hats, I like the Puma Shoes...it adds some color, but their clothing line is too haphazard for me. Had they stopped the hounds tooth on the top and made the rest of the polo a solid color...maybe that works.

But with a print, two kinds of stripes and a solid...naw...just doesnt work out.

Sorry but not a fan of this combo. I think the stripes and straight cut would make the wearer look like he was jumping out of a barrel.

really busy. But I think with the appropriate accesories, it could work. I would wear it.

Great colors, terrible design. They should take one pattern and stick with it. THe houndstooth mixed with the stripes to me is just hideous.

Let me be the first to love it! It is different, unique, and that is what I look for in clothing. I am by no mean a traditionalist and appreciate forward thinking and a company that does not fear taking design outside the box. I am not surprised that others do not like it because it is radical as far as designs go, incorporating many different styles.

That thing's fugly

Not going to work for me, but I can be a bit oldschool. Add some orange and JD would rock that shirt.

It kinda looks like something out of a Dr. Seuss book.

To me it looks like Puma took a little bit of this and a little bit of that from the last 4 decades and decided to put it on one shirt. I am not going to knock it until I see it in person, but I am a bit unsure about this one. I do love the colors though.

Colors are great. I love blue, esp in my golf polos
It looks way too busy for me. But what the hell I'd rock it.

A bit too busy for me, well okay it's way too busy for me!!!

Trainwreck. I have worn a lot of risky stuff in my life, but I don't think I could wear this.

I wouldn't even wear that in the dark!

Reminds me of something Zack Morris would wear. Not a fan.

Back