PUMA Graphic Polo - Your Thoughts?

Reminds me of something Zack Morris would wear. Not a fan.

Please take that back. You've insulted the coolest guy on planet earth.

I could wear alot of things Puma makes, but I might have to pass on this one. Maybe if they changed the color I would but I dont know. Maybe it will grow on me.

Also this shirt is also in the fall collection if I am correct. I would def. wear that and the blue one they have.

RickieFowlerUSOpenFriday.png

I would wear it. I like it.

That is awful. No way I would wear that.

It is not my favorite shirt by a long shot. I would still wear it though.

I kind of like it, but could never pull it off. There is one thing I have always thought though; there are certain clothes that a pro golfer can get away with wearing that Joe Public can't.

First instinct is that there's too much going on for me. I like the colors, but the rest is a little busy.

I'm with you 100% on this one. There is way too much going on for me with the new shirts. But that's what some like just not for me.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I love it and will own it

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

It kinda goes with what I'm wearing today
aefc45ea-59c4-80b6.jpg

Colourway is amazing, but like most others, I think there's just too much going on.

Matty, I like that combo, but that shirt wouldn't work with the plaid pants.

I know, just saying I like the puma blues

Colors are fine. And as others have said, it looks like something that was cut and pasted together.

I just understand the point in putting 4 different styles of shirt all into one.

I dont really like it. Too much going on.

Not a fan. Too many things going on in that shirt.

I like it, the houndstooth is nice and you could match it up with various color on the bottom. By itself it's busy, but put it with solid color bottoms and I think it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it a a lot....although I'm not sure i could pull it off. Those big stripes over the gut might make my love handles look even fatter. If I were 20 pounds lighter I would wear it

way too much going on. no thanks.

It's a little too busy for my liking but the colors are nice. I own a couple of Puma polos and they are fantastic. The fit is modern and the quality is excellent. This one won't make my closet, though. ;)

Ugh. terrible patterns.

Colors are great. I love blue, esp in my golf polos
It looks way too busy for me. But what the hell I'd rock it.

The only way you would rock it was if I didn't see you leaving the house wearing it. Way to busy. Like the colors, not the design.

The only way you would rock it was if I didn't see you leaving the house wearing it. Way to busy. Like the colors, not the design.

Lol, laying down the law!

Not a fan. Love the color combos but it just looks way too busy. I've noticed that Puma has been upping it a bit in the pattern department the last 2 years. Some were fine since it wasn't too over the top but this one just crossed that line.

Putrid!

Whether you like the shirt or not, Puma has accomplished a major goal, that is getting people to talk about their brand, their product, their new Fall lineup.

You may love the shirt, and go out and buy it. You may hate it this particular shirt, but still look at their other offerings because you liked the color combo, patterns, etc. Personally, I do not like this shirt, but I am definitely interested in some of their other stuff as the colors of this one are to my liking.

Back