Pro Wrestling Thread

I cannot stream it on my Peacock app - I try every month or two, it doesn't give me the option and always makes me sad.
You should be able to pull up the NBC app and look for shows or the USA app. On my apple tv I have all three and use the USA app on Monday Night because my oldest has soccer practice late and I'm home around 9:30pm. They have a USA West channel that shows the entire show starting at 10pm and I can catch up with what I missed.

The USA app has the previous night's episodes ready for replay the next day or Wednesday at the latest.

I need to go look at the replay bc that chair shot must have hit perfect unless the doing is a diversion
yup it’s in the center of the ring…

Seamus looks a little pudgy and thought he’d be leaner

Ok glad it’s not just me who noticed- I thought maybe since I hadn’t seen him in awhile.
My guess is the neck wouldn’t let him lift heavy but he could cut and get lean without it

My guess is the neck wouldn’t let him lift heavy but he could cut and get lean without it
Makes perfect sense and you can tell he’s still very stiff- limited rom with the neck

Makes perfect sense and you can tell he’s still very stiff- limited rom with the neck
Now that my critique session is over, excuse me while I grab an ice cream sandwich 😎

New belt????!!!??

Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

Rhea is moving around and holding the mic quite well for being so injured...

Planned vacation for Rhea is all I can think.

Sheamus a bit on the thick side.

Ok, caught up.

Howdy is coming!

Dig the new tag belts, much needed upgrade.

Chelsea time!

Lol, that cracks me up.

Back