Pro Wrestling Thread

@jlew >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sniped me.
Predict Its A Gift GIF by Foil Arms and Hog

There’s more, full thing says you forgot about us.

Means ALL of them. So Howdy won’t be alone.
That's what I saw when I paused it. "You forgot about us."

That's what I saw when I paused it. "You forgot about us."
Do we get Bo, Alexa, maybe Braun, then need two more for the Wyatt Six (five now)?

Do we get Bo, Alexa, maybe Braun, then need two more for the Wyatt Six (five now)?
Not a lot of rumor out there on what to expect except that there is something coming. Being kept very hush hush.

I’m here for bloodline civil war though

This is why we can’t have nice things!
IMG_2343.jpeg

I think we get Bo, Alexa, Braun, Rowan and maybe a couple more new folks (Maybe Erik from Viking Raiders??)

All in let's go

Still don't think we get good guy Roman...
I think it’s gonna be him and Jimmy/Jey vs Rock and company for battle for the head of the table.

Both heels. But Roman more likeable.

Roman goes over on the Rock and gets the fans back on his side.

I think we get Bo, Alexa, Braun, Rowan and maybe a couple more new folks (Maybe Erik from Viking Raiders??)

All in let's go

Still don't think we get good guy Roman...
I think we do, rather retire a face, than a heel. And make no mistake, he is retiring.

I think we do, rather retire a face, than a heel. And make no mistake, he is retiring.
You think? I thought more a break, but you guys may be right.

You think? I thought more a break, but you guys may be right.
I mean, dude has fought leukemia twice, and his body has paid for it, which is why there are so few matches.

Plus, Hollywood is calling.

I mean, dude has fought leukemia twice, and his body has paid for it, which is why there are so few matches.

Valid point-you may be right.

👆 👆 👆 👆

Back