Pretzel vs Cracker Combos

Combos Pretzel vs Cracker

• Pretzel

• Cracker

• Im a sociopath and have not tried both

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was almost exclusively pretzel early on and then my kids convinced me that crackers were better and they're pretty much right.

Lactose intolerant - so no dairy for me, or as little as possible especially on a road trip. That's another thread though, be right back!
Lactose intolerant, still eat 'em. If you're traveling with me, sorry for your luck.

Cracker. Pretzel is good, but can get too salty

I was almost exclusively pretzel early on and then my kids convinced me that crackers were better and they're pretty much right.
That just comes from great parenting. Clearly you instilled proper decision making in them, and they showed you the light.

Pretzel

I can go either way, as long as it’s not the pizza flavor.

Cracker edges pretzel, by the tiniest of margins, but I will not turn down a combo regardless of shell.

Not to hijack the thread but there is a third option…baked tortilla shell. Not as easy to find as the other two but surprisingly good.

1713821330734.jpeg

This is two times in one month where you were right about something.

I’ll be on lookout for the four horsemen of the Apocalypse.
A broken clock is right 2 times a day.... but you should definitely be on the lookout for the 4 horsemen just in case

Pretzels all the way for me

Pretzel for me and it's not close really. All the better if it's Nacho Cheese.

Pretzel for me.

Cracker cheddar

I went with cracker but only because the pretzel sometimes are really hard.

Probably only had the pretzel combo a couple of times as not as popular as crackers up this way but maybe I haven’t been looking in the right spots. I am a big cracker fan though so that was my choice.

Cracker since those are more nostalgic for me.

Cracker combos??? Nope

Pizza pretzel ones are the best

I love the pretzel saltiness to the cracker overall. although the pizza filling pairs better with the cracker.

IMG_4962.jpeg
The battle begins

Back