• Cracker

• Im a sociopath and have not tried both

Results are only viewable after voting.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Currently having a debate about which is the better Combos.
Pretzel or Cracker?

Figured I had to ask THP.

If you are not voting or going to tell us you only prefer deep fried mayo balls or granola bags, save it.

Pretzel and it is not close.. Not sure why its a discussion? There is a clear winner..

Cracker is better. Though pretzel is good, cracker is just better with all flavors.

Are we talking overall or with the cheddar filling?

I think it depends on flavor. Cheddar Cheese- pretzel, pizza- cracker.

• WTF
Reactions: JB
  • Admin
It’s cracker by a mile. There’s not enough available beverage to enjoy a bag of pretzel combos

Pretzel gets my vote.

4 or the top 5 ranked flavors are pretzel.. Cheddar baked cracker being number one has me questioning the validity though.

Pretty sure I haven't tried both. Never was a Combos guy... my wife gets them on every road trip. Just not my thing.

The pretzel is the clear winner!

I like them both (but not filled with RANCH DIP🤮). Probably prefer pretzel a little better.

4 or the top 5 ranked flavors are pretzel.. Cheddar baked cracker being number one has me questioning the validity though.

Just double down!

I do agree with you that in this scenario that pretzel is the better overall.

They both have their place.

I'm all in for cracker is the best. However, it is beverage dependent. Pretzel ones go way better with beer.... :ROFLMAO:

Pretzel easily

Guess I'm a sociopath, I've never had the pretzels ones. Will be remedying this though.

I have to go with cracker I don't always enjoy the extra salt that comes with getting pretzel combos.

Cracker is better! A pretzel should be a plain pretzel not stuffed with anything.

I've only ever had the pretzel ones, now I have to get the cracker ones to find out.

Cracker.

This was a Sophie’s Choice pick. Both styles are the ultimate road food.

So I just had this exact dilemma Wednesday night in San Antonio. It really depends on the filling for me but I went with the Cracker Cheddar Cheese so that will get my vote. I like the Pretzel on the Pizza too tho.

cracker...by far

Back