Pretzel vs Cracker Combos

Combos Pretzel vs Cracker

• Pretzel

• Cracker

• Im a sociopath and have not tried both

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sociopath here. I've never tried either of them. I'm a nabs or chips guy. And gummi bears.

Pretzel is the easy choice

Cracker for me

Pretzel, especially Pizzeria Pretzel!

Pretzel.... not even close
This is two times in one month where you were right about something.

I’ll be on lookout for the four horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Gotta go pretzel

Voted Pretzel and agree with many that it's the easy choice. In a world with almost every option available why not both? Townhouse figured it out.

51KYbwt6aLL.jpg

and if you haven't tried these yet... pick some up. Pairs extremely well with jarlsburg cheese dip.

I like cracker better.

Pretzel and it is not close.. Not sure why its a discussion? There is a clear winner..
Wrong. Cracker is better.

HOWEVER, it also depends on the stuffing flavor.

Don’t know if I can say I’ve had either.

I'm going pretzel. Love me some salt.

Sociopath here. I've never tried either of them. I'm a nabs or chips guy. And gummi bears.
All good choices, I feel like combo's are something that you have for a bit then don't have for a long while. Maybe they were more popular a decade or two ago - I don't know.

All good choices, I feel like combo's are something that you have for a bit then don't have for a long while. Maybe they were more popular a decade or two ago - I don't know.
Road trips.

Cant travel and not hav combos.

I'm a sociopath I guess. Never had either.

Wrong. Cracker is better.

HOWEVER, it also depends on the stuffing flavor.
I am not sure there is a situation where I would pick cracker if there was pretzel available.

Road trips.

Cant travel and not hav combos.
Lactose intolerant - so no dairy for me, or as little as possible especially on a road trip. That's another thread though, be right back!

I like both of them but if I had to pick one I would go with cracker. However I like some pretzel ones better depending on the filling.

I am not sure there is a situation where I would pick cracker if there was pretzel available.
Well, we can just both agree that you make bad decisions.

Back