I like the T and H

H will find it’s way into my bag and probably S in sand wedge

These look really good

Love the tech, love the fitting.
Somehow I find their simple understated appearance to be underwhelming? While others do it in a classy nice way, these scream kirkland to me for whatever reason.

I would still game them.

I like the T and H
me too, one of each please!

too be honest, I was originally going to pre order but I may just wait to see them in person or the spring time to see if my pro will have any demos.
I've been playing a 58T glide 3.0 bent to 60, which I really enjoyed but there are times I wish i had less bounce when it gets very firm at my local course, which isn't often.

Also just read the midnight finish will spin a little less, approx. 200 rpm. My glide 3.0 52 was a bit too spiny, so maybe black finish in the 52 for full shots, but stick with the hydropearl 2.0 in the 56/60 for shots around the green :unsure:

So what’s the verdict between SM10 and S159?

Too early to tell?
Both really good. Trickiest pulled off shots of the day went to SM10 slightly but that was sheer coincidence. I played them on the back and seemed to put myself in worse spots as the round went on. 😆

S159 were great. Big fan of the B and loved the H on approach. Stuck a couple. Has me wondering if I want to stick with the S in one of mine.

So are these a replacement for the Glide 4.0? The Forged Pro? Both? Or something different altogether? Need to get my hands on them as I am using a glide 4/ forged combo set under my i59’s

So are these a replacement for the Glide 4.0? The Forged Pro? Both? Or something different altogether? Need to get my hands on them as I am using a glide 4/ forged combo set under my i59’s
They replace the Glide 4.0 but that almost feels like a limited way to look at them.

I gotta admit, these do look good.

So many options, I'm confused on what to order.. kinda bummed the raw is not an option atleast for a custom order.
I LOVE that Ping hasn't jumped on the silly RAW wedge bandwagon.

Yes, they offer RAW wedges, but they haven't gone all in like other OEMs where the top of the line wedges are only RAW.
I think they catalog them, but maybe only for tour pros or special order??? Haven’t seen one in the flesh yet

Might be able to hear this one. I'm behind on uploading course stuff.

The feel is good. Still kills me they're actual cavity backs. Look really player over the ball.

Curious for those who have held/tried these. Would the S or W grind be most similar to the Vokey F grind?

Curious for those who have held/tried these. Would the S or W grind be most similar to the Vokey F grind?
Definitely the S between those.

IMG_1430.jpeg

IMG_1431.jpeg
Couple quick picks of these, here’s the 58°S at address.
IMG_1433.jpeg
IMG_1432.jpeg

Really loved the 58° S today. The feel on these is quite nice a more muted sound off the face.

1000057767.jpg

The custom order black beauties have arrived!

Back