Best looking ping wedge in… ever..

for simplicity reasons?
Yes and less decisions to make. My brother in law has a paint store. Wanted some white paint for a room in the house. What color white he wanted to know-there were like dozens to choose from. Just wanted white. Part of me just wants a wedge. A lot of old timers I play with have great short games. I think part of it was they got a wedge and learned how to play and develop their hands. Sorry for the ramble. Just a thought.

So many options, I'm confused on what to order.. kinda bummed the raw is not an option atleast for a custom order.

Yes and less decisions to make. My brother in law has a paint store. Wanted some white paint for a room in the house. What color white he wanted to know-there were like dozens to choose from. Just wanted white. Part of me just wants a wedge. A lot of old timers I play with have great short games. I think part of it was they got a wedge and learned how to play and develop their hands. Sorry for the ramble. Just a thought.
I get it. I used to like Cleveland's 3 dot system.

1707839694357.png

Wow!!! The lines on this are amazing. Ping makes some great looking wedges and irons.

It was funny the other day while I was in a near by DSG & I saw these on the floor. :unsure: I was thinking "these haven't been released yet, why are they on the floor?" So I told one of the guys in the department & he looked of course dumbfounded, like a deer in the headlights. Went right over his head. "Uhhh let me go talk to my manager." Sure enough he comes back in about 15 minutes .. he, another guy & the manager & they start taking them off the display. Manager says to me "Hey, you were right. How did you know? Do you want a job?" "Uhhhh ,,,, thanks but no thanks."

These look incredible. I also see on Carl's Golfland that you can order Axioms as an upcharge shaft option. I love my Axioms in my irons, and have been thinking about getting them in wedges, too. An order is looking very, very likely for me...

Half a groove low. 😜
Can ya focus on the wedge?? Lol

Was doing a little compare for me and it's mostly a preference on versatility with the grinds. My numbers don't change much. So I'm going to start with S and B in the bag to mix it up a bit. I'll get the H out on course today if work will ever let go of me.

The eye sole is still my favorite that I have ever used.

Can ya focus on the wedge?? Lol

Was doing a little compare for me and it's mostly a preference on versatility with the grinds. My numbers don't change much. So I'm going to start with S and B in the bag to mix it up a bit. I'll get the H out on course today if work will ever let go of me.
You told me to look at the grooves.

Can't wait to hear some feedback on course performance for these. Curious about the feel.

You told me to look at the grooves.

Can't wait to hear some feedback on course performance for these. Curious about the feel.
1000057094.jpg

@Templet0n likes battles. Think I'll take this one to the course.

They do look pretty good

I do really like the looks of these.

Fantastic looking wedge. The wedgefit tool is really nicely done. Has some more questions that you typically don't see in these kind of things (e.g., how you play your pitch shots). The side by side comparison of the two grinds it spit out makes it pretty easy to digest.

Enjoyed (if that's possible) the online fitting look forward to seeing these in hand some day, if I ever get out of the house again.

1000057189.jpg

Moderating GIF

Back