Really handsome putters... I'd need to learn to putt to use one of those. It's like wearing knickers. You better have game ;) and a large budget (my guess).

I think his stuff is really nice. I think most of it is over done for my taste in putters. But the craftsmanship is amazing.

I love that first putter. He said it was inspired by a timepiece. Sadly, I don't putt well enough to justify a $2500 putter.

I love that first putter. He said it was inspired by a timepiece. Sadly, I don't putt well enough to justify a $2500 putter.
You think that will be the price on these?

What’s even more amazing is his talent is far beyond his age. The attention to detail is fantastic

That dude is off is rocker if he thinks I'm going to pay $4k for a non-tested putter. I mean, I'm the first one to say putting is 100% confidence, and if you putt will with a brick on a stick it's a good deal, but $4k is more than offerings from the tried and true brands.

Nice stuff, but hard pass.

I like his work, and this was a solid drop. But his pricing...eeek. Pass from me.

I like that copper one a lot. But $2650? Lol get real.

That's just a silly price IMO. I think he does very nice work but he doesn't have the name or notoriety. I guess in today's spending happy works maybe it will work out for him though.

Haha I’m glad I had several flight delays and missed this sale - those prices arenot in my wheel house for something like that. Great work but I’m starting to tune it out

I was just coming to bump this thread, apparently I didn't need to hahaha

Much respect for a beautifully crafted putter, but 5k is bat ****.

1625973316520.png

Wow, I have a never used from 2018. Must be worth 20k 🤯

I was just coming to bump this thread, apparently I didn't need to hahaha

Much respect for a beautifully crafted putter, but 5k is bat ****.

View attachment 9016267
I only even signed on to buy the one on the left. I am a watch geek, and thought a timepiece inspired putter would be great. Was ready to throw a couple grand at it, but nearly spit out my drink when I saw the ask.

I feel that people are buying to re-sell. It seems that the time at home during Covid has taught so many people about the concept of flipping for profit - we are seeing it in nearly every category. Olson has beautiful craftsmanship, without question, but the brand itself does not have anywhere near enough recognition to warrant these prices. I fear the flippers will be greatly disappointed.

I bought a treadmill instead... seemed a better idea for my golf game.

Last edited:
I only even signed on to buy the one on the left. I am a watch geek, and thought a timepiece inspired putter would be great. Was ready to throw a couple grand at it, but nearly spit out my drink when I saw the ask.

I feel that people are buying to re-sell. It seems that the time at home during Covid has taught so many people about the concept of flipping for profit - we are seeing it in nearly every category. Olson has beautiful craftsmanship, without question, but the brand itself does not have anywhere near enough recognition to warrant these prices. I fear the flippers will be greatly disappointed.
His resell market isn’t good. He produces too many putters. His market is actually mostly collectors at this point.

His resell market isn’t good. He produces too many putters. His market is actually mostly collectors at this point.
I wish it was better, I'd already have off'ed my long neck and probably the original Legacy I got for a song back when people had common sense.

I bought an Olson earlier this year in the secondary market in essentially perfect condition for much much less than what these releases cost. Mine was basically the cost of his “stock series”. It doesn’t seem there are ever many out there for sale in the wild but if people are trying to flip Olson’s, I doubt they are making any money.

I like my Olson a lot. SpaceBandito helped me out with a new paint job and has it looking fly. But no chance I would’ve paid what his prices are brand new now.

I wish it was better, I'd already have off'ed my long neck and probably the original Legacy I got for a song back when people had common sense.
Yup. Same with my two, for what I’d get for them, I’m better off keeping them

Back