@Jman how long do you let your clubs sit in the Peroxide/vinegar mixture to remove the plating so they start the process? Thinking of going there with the wedges
Also, this is raw carbon steel, no plating.

If they’re plated (not DBM finish or raw) then you cannot do it without sending them somewhere to remove the playing.

I sent @Canadan a video of this one today.

This is why we can't have nice things. :(

Well with things like this. It seems if you want, it and are willing to pay for it. You can get it..

So, you can have nice things.

I actually think the rust adds to the definition of the lines......:unsure:

Anyone going in on Logan's 12 Days releases?

I've seen some good stuff on there so far.
Really liked the carbon with timascus inlays, but haven't tried to jump on one.

I really thought about it. But considering holiday shopping plus my wedding anniversary in the same month, I couldn't pull the trigger. I had to uninstall IG from my phone because it was too tempting.

Too busy rusting one of my two currently. :ROFLMAO:

I really thought about it. But considering holiday shopping plus my wedding anniversary in the same month, I couldn't pull the trigger. I had to uninstall IG from my phone because it was too tempting.
Yeah, I've held off. I really like what Logan is doing, but I do wish he'd let me build an old version of the Legacy head haha

Whoa, that is a monster statement.
It is, I believe it though. I honestly believe he’s more skilled than Tyson by a decent jump, and actually makes putters. I’d also argue his custom is more custom than 95% out there.

The putter from today....wheeeeww. I need a smoke and a nap after seeing that one.

The putter from today....wheeeeww. I need a smoke and a nap after seeing that one.
Right? I tried to buy it... but I’m kinda glad I didn’t get it.

Back