Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

as long as I don't start out double, triple, double again I will be fine. nothing like +7 after 3 holes.

yeah, but in your defense, your luck SUCKED! drive off the tee on one....right up against a tree. this, with guys you have never played golf with before.

take the wind out of the equation and scores will be lower. remember, we'll be playing the champions course about a month after the honda classic, so it's gonna be in great shape and i think the conditions will be ideal. i don't even remember what i shot on the champions course, 85 i think.
85 sounds right for you TC, I know you took me behind the woodshed. After that awful start you started hitting it very well.

Do we know for sure when the 2011 Honda Classic is? I was thinking earlier someone said it was like a week before our outing, but I just searched projected 2011 schedule and it had the Honda the first event in March.

85 sounds right for you TC, I know you took me behind the woodshed. After that awful start you started hitting it very well.

Do we know for sure when the 2011 Honda Classic is? I was thinking earlier someone said it was like a week before our outing, but I just searched projected 2011 schedule and it had the Honda the first event in March.

looks like it ends March 6th.

take the wind out of the equation and scores will be lower. remember, we'll be playing the champions course about a month after the honda classic, so it's gonna be in great shape and i think the conditions will be ideal. i don't even remember what i shot on the champions course, 85 i think.

yea bet that greenside rough is gonna be sick too! i hate thick greenside rough!!! my GIR is horrible like 24%...

Alright, so we'll be in 2 months after but it will still be in great shape. While the layout was GORGEOUS, the nicest I've ever played, I wasn't crazy about the conditions. To me the Palmer course was quite a bit nicer in that regards. I'm sure the Champ gets much more play so it's probably due to that in part.

Alright, so we'll be in 2 months after but it will still be in great shape. While the layout was GORGEOUS, the nicest I've ever played, I wasn't crazy about the conditions. To me the Palmer course was quite a bit nicer in that regards. I'm sure the Champ gets much more play so it's probably due to that in part.

They were hammered with rain the week prior to the outing. The Champ's fairways were hurting in low spots, that's for sure.

You guys are forgetting a few things. Yes the tourney is 2 months before. Then they shut the course down for maintenance, redo areas, etc... You can rarely play on a course right after or right before an event. While some places let you, the conditions are terrible because of the beating these guys put on the conditions and the spectators walking around. THe course re-opens for "full time" play right around a week before we arrive.

You guys are forgetting a few things. Yes the tourney is 2 months before. Then they shut the course down for maintenance, redo areas, etc... You can rarely play on a course right after or right before an event. While some places let you, the conditions are terrible because of the beating these guys put on the conditions and the spectators walking around. THe course re-opens for "full time" play right around a week before we arrive.

so, its gonna be in tourney shape ladies and gents.....Boom!

the conditions of that course didn't bother me. Playing a course with that resume was a thrill and I can't wait to do it again

Whoo Hoo Gray!

My goal is to be in the 80's on The Champion. No reason this can't be done.

there was a crazy divot right by the hole on one green, looked like a club divot....hehe

Sweeeet!!!!!!!!!!! It'll be fun hanging out with you all again!

We are looking forward to it!

Awesome!!!!!! :blob:

Thanks buddy and awesome is THE word for WPB facilites!

[activate ol' gray voice]

well, this bear wrestlin' snake charmer and his bionic knee can't miss out on the monumental arse whoopin' that the fun, sun and wind of the RAWR bear trap baby! :blob::banana::clapp::comp::blob::alien2::bananadance::at-wits-end::bad::banghead::beat-up::bomb::call-me::clown::bulgy-eyes::D:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

[deactivate ol' gray voice]

haha, i'm glad you're gonna be there old buddy! i can't wait to embarrass myself in front of that sweet woman of yours again!

Embarras KellyBo, yea right :D.. It will be epic as many have stated already to be back with our buddies and meet some new friends too!

excited to hear that Gray and Kellybo will be back at the outing!

Gray and Kelly officially on board, YES!!!

Right on Gray!! You shine them snakes up good now!! Scare the crap out of that bear!!

:D

Thanks guys and now that we are official it's on like donkey kong!

That is going to be so awesome, we'll be some of the first people to play after the pros do! That's exciting the course will be in great shape!

We are now officially confirmed! :banana:

Gray, you just made a kinda crappy day absolutely not crappy anymore!! (catching up on forum today). I can not wait to hang with you and Kellybo!

Gray, you just made a kinda crappy day absolutely not crappy anymore!! (catching up on forum today). I can not wait to hang with you and Kellybo!

Awwwwww thank ya sweety! We are going to have a ton of fun and looking forward to seeing you, all the old guys/gals, & of course the newbies :friends:

I love seeing how many people have committed. We are going to do some REALLY special stuff for this one.

Working on planning the THP Dinner for everybody. We were not sure we could outdo the last one, but man, we are working on it. For those that have not been, the THP Dinner is our gift to you. We treat you to a banquet style dinner where everybody can put on some nice clothes and all get together for dinner. Last year was a big italian feast and this year we are trying to decide which theme to go with. But we are working hard to make it better than last year and with PGA National taking care of the preparations we think it will be.

Would you change anything from the banquet dinner? What would it be?

1015887349_B62U5-L.jpg

well, i loved the dinner from the first one, but it would be cool to have a different menu this time. i wouldn't mind a bbq theme if that's possible, or some fried chicken.

well, i loved the dinner from the first one, but it would be cool to have a different menu this time. i wouldn't mind a bbq theme if that's possible, or some fried chicken.

BBQ maybe. Fried Chicken wont happen. :alien:

well it was worth a shot! i also think a "mexican" theme'd dinner would be sweet!

I may be the only person in the world who hates it but I hate fried chicken!

I may be the only person in the world who hates it but I hate fried chicken!

you're also a fan of the university of florida. just sayin'. haha! it's all good, you certainly don't want to serve something you don't like.

how about thai theme'd dinner?

well it was worth a shot! i also think a "mexican" theme'd dinner would be sweet!

yeah, that would feel great the next day! hehe

I say you go with a dudes dinner...Prime Rib!

you're also a fan of the university of florida. just sayin'. haha! it's all good, you certainly don't want to serve something you don't like.

mmmmmm....sushi

Not much I would change in the entire setup beyond what's already been talked about with the demo days. As far as the menu, last years made it a breeze to enjoy your meal while the show went on.

I got it JB, how about having it catered by Hooters? Yeah man, they have some great food!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

What goes in hot comes out hot.

We love Thai food, but I think it might be tough for some.

yeah, that would feel great the next day! hehe

I say you go with a dudes dinner...Prime Rib!

Im in teh minority, but I am not a prime rib fan. I eat just about everything else though.

Back