Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I have but admitely not real recently. Has been about 5-7 years since I was down there very often but still as one who love his Mexican food, SoCal has the best I have found. Now if you know a place you want to recommend, I would be happy to check it out.

dude, Taco Bell.

I dont have a certain suggestion, but Mexican food is completely different here. Papas and Beer....mmmm

Ummmm, mexican food here is completely different than out west.

as far as the bar...here is the difference, everyone ALWAYS drinks more on someone elses tab....50 people, this is an honest guess.......for 2 hours...and PGA national drink prices....Minimum $5,000. 18%( I think they charge gratuity...hehe). the total would prob be around $5,900.

I knew you would have a price. Pretty close to. You are a little low, but pretty darn close. Between that and the dinner, we just can't swing it.

lol it's not a wedding Gray!

he he that's funny. I don't think I am explaining myself correctly. Not in the middle of the room but at the center portion of the room with them against the wall. I suppose I'm not making much sense here huh ?

It was a bit dark in there, now that I think about it.

dude, Taco Bell.

I dont have a certain suggestion, but Mexican food is completely different here. Papas and Beer....mmmm

Are you REALLY saying Taco Bell is good Mexican food? Please tell me you are not saying that.

I knew you would have a price. Pretty close to. You are a little low, but pretty darn close. Between that and the dinner, we just can't swing it.

Well, I figured that its only 2 hours, that was the kicker.

Yes! Papas & Beer!

Did anyone else find it to dark in there?

dude, Taco Bell.

I think it's probably somewhat different style than what we have on this coast.

I go to Flaggstaff and have "chrozio" that is completely different than my grandma makes in Tucson. Definitely not a bad thing though, just different.

I would love something spicy for this dinner... Just gotta bring the canoli's back. Only major request.
Ummm. Clearly you have not spent time in South FL :confused2:

It was a bit dark in there, now that I think about it.

i was naked the whole time

Are you REALLY saying Taco Bell is good Mexican food? Please tell me you are not saying that.

No, I eat it, but the dude part was where you could tell I was joking, plus youhave Taco Bell out there. I am sure they serve the same stuff. They just put more corn in yous and call it southwestern. hahaha

Well, I figured that its only 2 hours, that was the kicker.

Yeah, very impressive you were close. We really wish we could do an open bar for everybody. Unfortunately cost does play a role in these outings and if we had to choose between nice banquet dinner and drinks, we chose dinner. I hope everybody is cool with that.

Could it will start a bit earlier this time around since we will be done golfing earlier? I had to eat a little before the dinner so I didn't end up in the elevator with ddec.

Could it will start a bit earlier this time around since we will be done golfing earlier? I had to eat a little before the dinner so I didn't end up in the elevator with ddec.

That is the plan hawk. We were thinking an hour earlier. However it will depend on people playing 36 holes and when they finish to some extent.

Man I leave the room for 15 minutes and all of a sudden there are 3 pages to catch up on!

1) The food at the last dinner was amazing
2) I thought the room was set up nice.
3) Mexican would be a good option. More seafood(sushi or not) would be a decent way to go if you were to change it up.

Cough... Cough... CANOLIS

i was naked the whole time

No, I eat it, but the dude part was where you could tell I was joking, plus youhave Taco Bell out there. I am sure they serve the same stuff. They just put more corn in yous and call it southwestern. hahaha

No corn in my taco bell food. and yes I though you were joking or at least I hoped you were. LOL

Yeah, very impressive you were close. We really wish we could do an open bar for everybody. Unfortunately cost does play a role in these outings and if we had to choose between nice banquet dinner and drinks, we chose dinner. I hope everybody is cool with that.

I could care less if you guys buy my alcohol...free dinner is awesome

man, I lol'd at this. I got a mental picture of Hawk and Ddec

:eek:fftopic:
there's always room in the elevator for more people Hawk. Just think 1 extra night at this outing, which night will be the elevator night.

JB if we were to start an hour earlier, when tee times are made, is it possible to find out who is thinking of playing 36 that day and put them off early in the pack.

man, I lol'd at this. I got a mental picture of Hawk and Ddec

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

ddec did sneak in here with an EXCELLENT dinner idea...Seafood! mmmmmmmmmm

Nooooooo! Lol well at least not the whole dinner. I'm not a fan of all the pescado. I eat sushi though. Lol.

CANOLI's.

:eek:fftopic:
there's always room in the elevator for more people Hawk. Just think 1 extra night at this outing, which night will be the elevator night.

JB if we were to start an hour earlier, when tee times are made, is it possible to find out who is thinking of playing 36 that day and put them off early in the pack.

Possibly

Does FL make good seafood? :act-up:

Does FL make good seafood? :act-up:
as long as it's not coming from the oil-spill side of the state...yes :act-up:

Back