Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

We have already planned 3 contests to take place during the course of demo day.

But we just added a fourth contest that will take place Saturday for the round of golf. This one is going to be a BLAST!

WHen will these be announced?

A roadhouse golf shirt can be designed and sublimated like the Sligo shirts.

We have already planned 3 contests to take place during the course of demo day.

But we just added a fourth contest that will take place Saturday for the round of golf. This one is going to be a BLAST!

SWEET! I already am planning for 1 contest, if its still going to happen.

yeah but you've already won the 'who most looks like a PGA Tour player' contest..hehe
SWEET! I already am planning for 1 contest, if its still going to happen.

yeah but you've already won the 'who most looks like a PGA Tour player' contest..hehe

hahaha, thats the one I am planning for...and I happen to think I look more like KJ Choi.

We are now officially confirmed! :banana:

[activate ol' gray voice]

well, this bear wrestlin' snake charmer and his bionic knee can't miss out on the monumental arse whoopin' that the fun, sun and wind of the RAWR bear trap baby! :blob::banana::clapp::comp::blob::alien2::bananadance::at-wits-end::bad::banghead::beat-up::bomb::call-me::clown::bulgy-eyes::D:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

[deactivate ol' gray voice]

haha, i'm glad you're gonna be there old buddy! i can't wait to embarrass myself in front of that sweet woman of yours again!

[activate ol' gray voice]

well, this bear wrestlin' snake charmer and his bionic knee can't miss out on the monumental arse whoopin' that the fun, sun and wind of the RAWR bear trap baby! :blob::banana::clapp::comp::blob::alien2::bananadance::at-wits-end::bad::banghead::beat-up::bomb::call-me::clown::bulgy-eyes::D:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

[deactivate ol' gray voice]

haha, i'm glad you're gonna be there old buddy! i can't wait to embarrass myself in front of that sweet woman of yours again!

Yep, I need a new picture of ya TC since I deleted the other one. Hehe.

excited to hear that Gray and Kellybo will be back at the outing!

sounds like there will be a lot of people returning to PGA National. Should be a great mix of people returning and newcomers. I know I'll say this more than 20 times during this thread, but I can't wait to get back and see everyone again, and meet all you other THP members that I will be meeting for the first time.

sounds like there will be a lot of people returning to PGA National. Should be a great mix of people returning and newcomers. I know I'll say this more than 20 times during this thread, but I can't wait to get back and see everyone again, and meet all you other THP members that I will be meeting for the first time.

You can say that again!:D

You know what would have been a fun little contest had we known we were going to be coming back, keep the scorecard and have a little prize for most improved on the Champions course. I'm shooting for an 8 stroke turn around, 87 to a 79...having seen the course is probably worth a stroke or 2, having playable bunkers this time around is probably another stroke, I still have to find a way to shed 4 more strokes based on that equation. I think I can do it.

I'm shooting for a 6 stroke improvement (8 houses hit to 2 houses hit)
You know what would have been a fun little contest had we known we were going to be coming back, keep the scorecard and have a little prize for most improved on the Champions course. I'm shooting for an 8 stroke turn around, 87 to a 79...having seen the course is probably worth a stroke or 2, having playable bunkers this time around is probably another stroke, I still have to find a way to shed 4 more strokes based on that equation. I think I can do it.

Right on Gray!! You shine them snakes up good now!! Scare the crap out of that bear!!

That's a great idea P4B!! I kept all of my scorecards from all 4 courses. My goal is to come as close to 100 as I possibly can. Bascially (unfortunately) that means shaving 40 strokes off my Champions score. I think I can do that!! Plus if I do, I'll be a lockin for the contest!! :D

I shot 95 i believe, was aiming to be in the 80's. Would aim for that again on that course. Hopefully the wind won't be as bad next time around.

I forgot all about the wind, there's another 2 strokes for sure, now I just gotta find 2 more strokes! Of course on the flip side I can't expect to birdie 17 again so I should factor that in as well.

I know I can shoot a decent score there, I'm looking forward to the opportunity to play it again!

I forgot all about the wind, there's another 2 strokes for sure, now I just gotta find 2 more strokes! Of course on the flip side I can't expect to birdie 17 again so I should factor that in as well.

I know I can shoot a decent score there, I'm looking forward to the opportunity to play it again!

+1!! That's what I think!

take the wind out of the equation and scores will be lower. remember, we'll be playing the champions course about a month after the honda classic, so it's gonna be in great shape and i think the conditions will be ideal. i don't even remember what i shot on the champions course, 85 i think.

take the wind out of the equation and scores will be lower. remember, we'll be playing the champions course about a month after the honda classic, so it's gonna be in great shape and i think the conditions will be ideal. i don't even remember what i shot on the champions course, 85 i think.

as long as I don't start out double, triple, double again I will be fine. nothing like +7 after 3 holes.

as long as I don't start out double, triple, double again I will be fine. nothing like +7 after 3 holes.

i started out double, double bro, so i feel your pain.

Back