Official Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

i just don't know how well DJ can handle the big time situations. he's been in two of them this year, and both times, he's struggled. what's more mind boggling is why is he and phil together again today?

love the bubba/one-t pairing. wouldn't mind seeing them absolutely destroy poulter.

Im with you. I hope he gets it together, but so far, he has disappointed to say the least. Im not sure I have seen him make a putt yet. Im sure he has, but every time I have been watching, he has missed every one. Just gimmes.

Im not trying to make this about TW vs Phil dude. Just saying that I thought TW played poorly and has this morning as well. I thought Phil played great yesterday late and had a partner that was just not getting it done. Hope that changes soon. :beat-up:

not trying to make it Tiger vs Phil. Sorry if if came that way. I should have wrote it like this....

atleast Tiger/SS won their first match. For everything we have been talking about his RC record, its good to see him get out and win his first match.

Yes Phil had a good streak going late yesterday, though this morning both he and DJ did not look good.

I just woke up and....

HOW BOUT THEM YANKEES!

Ok only 1 session is over but it's still awesome to be in the lead. Usually first sessions lead = win but everything is different this year.

Im with you. I hope he gets it together, but so far, he has disappointed to say the least. Im not sure I have seen him make a putt yet. Im sure he has, but every time I have been watching, he has missed every one. Just gimmes.

right on cue, DJ misses another one!

I think DJ needs to go out early in singles tomorrow. If its close, I don't want him to be out there wiith the matches on the line. However that is getting way ahead of ourselves

right on cue, DJ misses another one!

Killing us.... he's lucky it didn't just cost us that hole......

Good morning everyone....am I watching the right golf tourney? There's no rain? Oh but there's no sun...yep...right tournament

Has it just been a coincidence or is no one going for par 5 greens? Or is it just too long and to bunkered ect.

TW cant possibly lose to a guy with a pony tail could he?

how about rickie fowler just hit the wrong ball?

he didn't drop the same ball that furyk hit off the tee. Loss of hole....rough start for Rickie

wtf? what a stupid rule. did you see that sh*tty mess?

even darren clarke said that was stupid. it didn't matter, westtooth stuck one.

i'm getting sick and tired of the ian poulter fist pump/face/c'mon combo. i want to tell him that there's not one ounce of intimidation that comes out of him.

must have had different rules during the walker cup...

come on Fowler lets see a good rebound...

must have had different rules during the walker cup...

come on Fowler lets see a good rebound...

seriously, you sound like a euro. stop it. it's creepy.

i'm getting sick and tired of the ian poulter fist pump/face/c'mon combo. i want to tell him that there's not one ounce of intimidation that comes out of him.

you didn't see it with that iron shot haha

and enough of the fowler hating. perhaps the POY shouldn't be putting him in so much trouble?

can I Kuch hate? he has been BAD. This session is huge, need to get some points

trying too hard to be the new Sergio Garcia (US pain in the rear guy)

posted for TC

TW cant possibly lose to a guy with a pony tail could he?

I was just reminded that he lost to a blond with a pony tail recently too. HA!

can I Kuch hate? he has been BAD. This session is huge, need to get some points

yes you can. the guy was non existent yesterday. i don't like him for this.

trying too hard to be the new Sergio Garcia (US pain in the rear guy)

yeah, except sergio had game. it's amazing how much less and less i'm liking him.

furyk almost drained one, wouldn't be surprised if westtooth drains this.

What a shot by JIM!

Back