Official Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

Harrington is a passenger at the moment. Where's Paul Casey?

Proper match that Rory/GMac vs Cink/Kuch - some very good golf and especially putting.

Good bottle by all of them I thought. Well played all 4 guys, that's what we came to see.

Proper match that Rory/GMac vs Cink/Kuch - some very good golf and especially putting.

Good bottle by all of them I thought. Well played all 4 guys, that's what we came to see.

agreed good match. the spin on those shots in to 18 was unreal. rorys ball hit 15 feet past the hole and spun off. kuch needs to be better

overton/watson defeat harrington/donald 3 and 2

total score 1.5 - 1.5

Oddly Pavin has put the only match out on the course out first for the Foursomes...he's not having a great week is he?

Miguel Angel Jimenez/Peter Hanson v Tiger Woods/Steve Stricker
Edoardo and Francesco Molinari v Zach Johnson/Hunter Mahan
Lee Westwood/Martin Kaymer v Jim Furyk/Rickie Fowler
Padraig Harrington/Ross Fisher v Phil Mickelson/Dustin Johnson
Ian Poulter/Luke Donald v Bubba Watson/Jeff Overton
Graeme McDowell/Rory McIlroy v Stewart Cink/Matt Kuchar

Oddly Pavin has put the only match out on the course out first for the Foursomes...he's not having a great week is he?

Miguel Angel Jimenez/Peter Hanson v Tiger Woods/Steve Stricker
Edoardo and Francesco Molinari v Zach Johnson/Hunter Mahan
Lee Westwood/Martin Kaymer v Jim Furyk/Rickie Fowler
Padraig Harrington/Ross Fisher v Phil Mickelson/Dustin Johnson
Ian Poulter/Luke Donald v Bubba Watson/Jeff Overton
Graeme McDowell/Rory McIlroy v Stewart Cink/Matt Kuchar

still to determined. tiger and stricker go out and win another point its a great move. I bet he thought Monty thought he wouldn't put Tiger 1st for that reason.

ok 1st session done. US leads 2.5-1.5

even though Tiger/Stricker we slated to be group 1, since there was going to be a quick turnaround from when they ended their 1st match, they will now tee off after the Mickelson/Johnson vs Paddy/Fisher match.

Good morning everyone......I just got up and its nice to see a USA lead......

because of the number of matches going on today each team was allowed to add another vice captain. The European team to Jose Maria Olazabel(vice captained in 08), the US too Dr. Richard Coop who is a sports psychologist. Michael Jordan was unavailable for comment on being snubbed.

Why is Dustin and Phil being teamed up again?????? Kinda stupid in my opinion.... but we will see

Well, I guess we'll find out what young fowler's made of. Welcome to the ryder cup young man. Tall order!

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Well, I guess we'll find out what young fowler's made of. Welcome to the ryder cup young man. Tall order!

and just like that fowler leaves it in the bunker????!!!!! Way to jinx him TC hehe

not a good fairway bunker shot by folwer...left it in the bunker. Gues what TC?
Spoiler
JB Holmes wouldn't have done that! j/k

still to determined. tiger and stricker go out and win another point its a great move. I bet he thought Monty thought he wouldn't put Tiger 1st for that reason.

No I agree - I doubt he would have anticipated such poor manners.

not a good fairway bunker shot by folwer...left it in the bunker. Gues what TC?
Spoiler
JB Holmes wouldn't have done that! j/k

Don't be such a euro ddec! I'm going to get out of bed any minute and go watch. Sounds like I missed some good golf.

Don't be such a euro ddec! I'm going to get out of bed any minute and go watch. Sounds like I missed some good golf.

haha just wanted to wake your butt up man!!! God I've been posting to myself for the last 3 hours. Where the heck you been? You know sleep is over rated

haha just wanted to wake your butt up man!!! God I've been posting to myself for the last 3 hours. Where the heck you been? You know sleep is over rated

sorry buddy, uncle daddy and mom are visiting us this weekend, so they get the living room while they're here. i thought it may be rude to roll in there at 3 and turn on the tv. uncle daddy was asking about you last night, he says he wants to send you some special tea!

i think that both teams look awesome today! love the vests the euros are rocking!

I think Phil really turned it on late yesterday, and needed some help and DJ was lost. He played very poorly if you ask me. Im still waiting for us to see TW at ANY POINT. Please, give me some glimmer of hope and your fans can all shout you are back again. He NEEDS to play well.

I think Rickie will play well today!

at least TW/SS won their 1st match. Saw some good shots yesterday out of him, not many today that I can remember. Phil had a streak going late yesteday. He and DJ did not look good this morning.

i just don't know how well DJ can handle the big time situations. he's been in two of them this year, and both times, he's struggled. what's more mind boggling is why is he and phil together again today?

love the bubba/one-t pairing. wouldn't mind seeing them absolutely destroy poulter.

Im not trying to make this about TW vs Phil dude. Just saying that I thought TW played poorly and has this morning as well. I thought Phil played great yesterday late and had a partner that was just not getting it done. Hope that changes soon. :beat-up:

Back