Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been excited about a night dive all week, cancelled a golf lesson, and turned down some OT. Get the call earlier that some other folks on the boat have backed out of the trip because of the cost. WtF? It's $20 more than a day trip and infinitely more awesome, thanks for jacking up my weekend ya bunch of taints.

That sucks. Personally I would crap my pants diving in the Dark. I watch to much Discovery Channel.....

jerks!

That sucks. Personally I would crap my pants diving in the Dark. I watch to much Discovery Channel.....

I think some call that CHUM ROFL

I hate being lefty.

I hate being lefty.

haha I KNEW I'd find you in here man.. It is tough, but there have been a handful of contests for both swings, so you'll just have to be patient!!

In the meantime, go hit the Adams a12 and v3, along with the Cleveland Mashie. You need a 3 hybrid dude!

haha I KNEW I'd find you in here man.. It is tough, but there have been a handful of contests for both swings, so you'll just have to be patient!!

In the meantime, go hit the Adams a12 and v3, along with the Cleveland Mashie. You need a 3 hybrid dude!

Yeah I am going to. I already have hit the TM Rescue and Titlest (whatever its called), and the Callaway Diablo. Didn't particularly care for any of them. The Mashie is next up. I have heard nothing but great reviews. Plus if you buy it from them directly you can have it completely customized (shaft, grips, length etc). I am probably going to get a 4i not a 3. I want/need the extra loft. And as for being patient, it has really nothing to do with the forum testing not being lefty, its the lack of lefty equipment available for testing before purchasing. It really sucks. I want to buy a Nike VR Pro Wedge but apparently it is virtually impossible to find it on planet earth in left handed unless I order it online, which I would rather not do without trying it first.

Yeah I am going to. I already have hit the TM Rescue and Titlest (whatever its called), and the Callaway Diablo. Didn't particularly care for any of them. The Mashie is next up. I have heard nothing but great reviews. Plus if you buy it from them directly you can have it completely customized (shaft, grips, length etc). I am probably going to get a 4i not a 3. I want/need the extra loft. And as for being patient, it has really nothing to do with the forum testing not being lefty, its the lack of lefty equipment available for testing before purchasing. It really sucks. I want to buy a Nike VR Pro Wedge but apparently it is virtually impossible to find it on planet earth in left handed unless I order it online, which I would rather not do without trying it first.

Really?? What degree is your 9w?

23 degrees I believe but I hate them. I would love to get rid of the 7W and 9W.

Well if your 9w is 23 degrees, your 4 iron makes it basically irrelevant. I'd dump the pair and pick up a 20/21 degree hybrid to replace your lack of a 3 iron, and then consider a 23/24 to replace your 4iron if you don't like it either..

Also, Patty at blind9 golf seems to be a great resource to chat with for potential club demoing prior to purchase, as well as potentially offering reasonable prices to THP members.. You may want to send a PM her way.. Member name: pattyblind9golf (check the active users group at the bottom of the forum home)

Well if your 9w is 23 degrees, your 4 iron makes it basically irrelevant. I'd dump the pair and pick up a 20/21 degree hybrid to replace your lack of a 3 iron, and then consider a 23/24 to replace your 4iron if you don't like it either..

Also, Patty at blind9 golf seems to be a great resource to chat with for potential club demoing prior to purchase, as well as potentially offering reasonable prices to THP members.. You may want to send a PM her way.. Member name: pattyblind9golf (check the active users group at the bottom of the forum home)

I already spoke with her and they do not carry the Nike VR Pro Wedges. So I am basically screwed. That is my general plan, to get a 4 hybrid and get rid of my 7 and 9 woods. I have the dreaded, hit the 3 iron as far as my 7 iron syndrome so I rarely use my long irons, but I do like using fairway wood / hybrid out of the rough or fairway.

I've got a 3H+4H adams A7 reg flex I wouldn't mind letting go.

Of course it's gonna starting pouring. It hasn't rained for a week and I decided that today was the day I was going to refill the pool with water. This crap always happens. If you don't want it to rain during the outing remind me not to fill my pool with water that weekend.

How am I going to spend my Father's Day? With my foot elevated with an ice pack on it. I am quite p_ssed about it.

How am I going to spend my Father's Day? With my foot elevated with an ice pack on it. I am quite p_ssed about it.

Watching the US Open? I know it sucks, but dude, it at least you can watch the golf.

No rant. Just...

Don't really care for the page number!

Go AWAAAY, or I shall tawnt thee a second time-ah!

Ni, Ni, Ni

0OOdV85ghno7h4nfrjnjJjhUo1_400.jpg

Why are my Americanized friends running on Asian time? U tell me 7 I expect u at 7!!

I use Tapatalk.

i am starving but i am wayyy too lazy to get out of bed right now

Jetlag sucks. So does customs.

And espcially rude people at baggage claim

Watching the US Open? I know it sucks, but dude, it at least you can watch the golf.

Point very well made. As a gift, my wife made a 19 hole tee time (the course actaully has 19 holes) for Sunday. I was upset that I wasn't going to get to play it.

Point very well made. As a gift, my wife made a 19 hole tee time (the course actaully has 19 holes) for Sunday. I was upset that I wasn't going to get to play it.

19 holes...really. Is one hole a practice hole??

today the putter was on fire
yesterday it was my irons
last week i was bombing off the tee
why cant i do all of that in the same round

I'm pretty sure I'm not playing any golf this weekend and that just sucks. Instead, I'll watch the Open, but I really want to play. Lame-o.

I'm pretty sure I'm not playing any golf this weekend and that just sucks. Instead, I'll watch the Open, but I really want to play. Lame-o.

Sorry to hear that man, I'm playing tomorrow and then again on sunday I do believe, didn't really mean to rub it in, but there it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back