Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I'm not playing any golf this weekend and that just sucks. Instead, I'll watch the Open, but I really want to play. Lame-o.

We have a lesson in the morning, then we are playing in the afternoon. Going to miss most of the coverage tomorrow.

How long would you expect a national retailer to take to ship something? I ordered a club early Monday morning. As of tonight, the link still says processing. Assuming they get around to shipping it tomorrow, that will be four days. A little too long, IMO, to put something in a box and hand it to a FedEx driver.

Sorry to hear that man, I'm playing tomorrow and then again on sunday I do believe, didn't really mean to rub it in, but there it is.

No worries buddy. I'm happy for you :) I have the time, but it just doesn't look like it's going to work out. Instead I think I'm going to go do some range testing and short game practice. If the course is slow for some reason, I may just see if they can put me on.

Either way, I think I'm going to go play TPC Deere Run in the next couple weeks. That course is tough as hell, but tough can be fun.

Does anyone work in an office setting where cards are passed around the office for everyone to sign,, birthday cards, retirement cards, get well soon cards, "I'm sorry your grandma died cards." I'm getting sick of it and it needs to stop. I think it's a waste of money.

Does anyone work in an office setting where cards are passed around the office for everyone to sign,, birthday cards, retirement cards, get well soon cards, "I'm sorry your grandma died cards." I'm getting sick of it and it needs to stop. I think it's a waste of money.

They had an episode of that show "The League" where Nick Kroll's character has the same problem. Hilarious.

I used to have that going on, but now I work in IT. Otherwise known as the land of perpetual awkwardness and stinky bathrooms. I'd rather sign a couple cards than work with these freaks that can't even look you in the eye.

I am having a difficult time finding a caddy for an upcoming tournament. I thought I could just grab anyone to carry my clubs but I actually want someone I bond with pretty well and who knows my game.

I am having a difficult time finding a caddy for an upcoming tournament. I thought I could just grab anyone to carry my clubs but I actually want someone I bond with pretty well and who knows my game.

What about the one character ILoveCats (I think his name is something of that nature)?

I'll do it, but you have to pay for my return flight out there.

You should a card around about it.

I never sign them. I just act like I'm scribbling something while trying to figure out who the f-ck the person is.

--
tapatalk

He is playing in it as well.

Lol replacement eardrums? I don't yell that loud. :D

He burst his eardrums flying back home from the outting.

CB would have to answer that. They deppressurized the cabin too fast I believe and it burst both his drums.

My thighs are in soooooo much pain. I normally handle workouts pretty well, but this was something else. I can hardly move. AND the workout was Tuesday. Walking 9 holes the next day may not have been a great idea...

Greens Etiquitte

Greens Etiquitte

So tonight I get paired with a twosome and a single. First hole nightmare, balls anywhere but the fw. 15 minutes to get to a green 430 out. Then guys already with a snowman are gonna act like each putt is gonna save par. Meanwhile I have to ask them to mark their ball every time. This goes on the whole round, I'm so pissed I don't even care about the round anymore but I'm trying to be cool to idiots nowadays. One clown actually is trying to setup like Camillo 3 feet behind my 10 foot par putt so he can get a read for his 20 inch, thats right 20 inch triple bogey putt on the opposite side of the hole. I just backed up and looked at him like wtf? I ain't even a good golfer but guys like this amaze me, how do they feed themselves or get the money for greensfees. Thats my rant hope I didn't offend anyone.:angry:

And now I am up with kid #2 with the stomach flu. BLECH!

Edit: been up for an hour and he's still tossing last nights dinner up. It's an even longer night bc not too many people posting in the boards. I forget that some people still go out on Fridays!

Last edited:
And now I am up with kid #2 with the stomach flu. BLECH!

Edit: been up for an hour and he's still tossing last nights dinner up. It's an even longer night bc not too many people posting in the boards. I forget that some people still go out on Fridays!

That stinks Patty. The only thing worse than blowing chunks is the dry heaves. Hope you feel better by now and that you're back in bed sleeping peacefully.

I wish I could say I hate when the wife gets a bug up her butt to get out on the weekend. She never does much outside the house, and she needed some 'her' time away from the kid (and probably me). Just bummed when she chooses to do it when I WANT TO GOLF!

I wish I could say I hate when the wife gets a bug up her butt to get out on the weekend. She never does much outside the house, and she needed some 'her' time away from the kid (and probably me). Just bummed when she chooses to do it when I WANT TO GOLF!

Ouch. Though luck :(

Tappin' for world peace!

My rant today is that I couldn't play TWO rounds at Hard Labor with the guys.

I agree Sean, it was so much fun, I would have loved to go for the second 18. That is a fun course for sure, I always enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back