Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks TC. I'd much prefer being sleepy over just being UP. Gr... And I'll be exhausted and grumpy tomorrow, I'm sure. I'm so envious of Erin!

I have not meet you in person, but from what I know here on THP, I kinda doubt the grumpy part. Good luck with getting a little rest soon.

I have not meet you in person, but from what I know here on THP, I kinda doubt the grumpy part. Good luck with getting a little rest soon.

Lol. Tell that to my husband and two other kids! Thanks guys.., and btw, I'd happily take 3 hour stretches once this little guy is here. The first one was up every hour when she was a babe. OUCH!

Hey people, put down the cell phone for a few minutes. You can shop, drive, eat and just generally exist without that thing stuck in your ear........

Why does my bio clock insist on working on weekends? It's ok to sleep until at least 7 on weekends...I don't need to be up at 6:30 on the weekend

I hate the ACT. I hate it. I shouldnt have to devote a Saturday morning to that crap. 5 1/2 hours of misery. I hate it.

I hate the ACT. I hate it. I shouldnt have to devote a Saturday morning to that crap. 5 1/2 hours of misery. I hate it.

Jacob, Take it from me. I"m 30 and I wish I could go back to a time where my only responsibilities was School, my crappy job at the driving range, and setting the dinner table.

BTW. That last comment was just to put things in perspective. I do remember my mother forcing me to take thie Princeton Review Class for the SAT and SAT2. 4 hours every saturday morining for 2 months to prepare for that BullS__T. Hang in there bud.

The golden rule is don't slack. I slacked my junior and senior year. Gpa dropped to 3.4 and after I got a 23 on the ACT I decided not to take it again. I left A LOT of scholarship money on the table by being an idiot.

The act's suck but are very important.

Tap before talk.

Why does my bio clock insist on working on weekends? It's ok to sleep until at least 7 on weekends...I don't need to be up at 6:30 on the weekend

Ha my Bio clock is the exact opposite...I could sleep in till 7-8 and still barely get to work on time...the on the weekends I'm up and ready to golf...even today at 530 for reveille I was ready to golf in the rain..

Hey people, put down the cell phone for a few minutes. You can shop, drive, eat and just generally exist without that thing stuck in your ear........

we're sitting in the proshop when we hear an enormous screeeeeech and crash... we all go outside and some 17 yr old girl hopped the ditch through a bunch of lil trees and stopped right next to the course sign (near where my car is parked)

she was texting and driving... lost control

we're sitting in the proshop when we hear an enormous screeeeeech and crash... we all go outside and some 17 yr old girl hopped the ditch through a bunch of lil trees and stopped right next to the course sign (near where my car is parked)

she was texting and driving... lost control

Here ya go. If you look real close you can see the airbags inflate in the on coming car. DON"T TXT PEOPLE WHILE DRIVING!!!
If you die no one will have pity for you at all.

[YOUTUBE]DK0nHfe6NWo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]wWi9rbCyjek[/YOUTUBE]

wish i had my camera... lol
even after the cops and firetrucks got there... she was still texting while sitting on the side of the road buahahaha

Looks like my getting out this weekend is only going to be to mow (in a few minutes). Tomorrow looks like a washout for golf.

Looks like my getting out this weekend is only going to be to mow (in a few minutes). Tomorrow looks like a washout for golf.

Sounds like we may have an interesting drive home then. Coming down yesterday the water level of the Missouri had one lane closed in Iowa, hwy 2, and closed off in Omaha. I'm expecting both lanes closed on the trip back.

Tap,Tap,Tap

The golden rule is don't slack. I slacked my junior and senior year. Gpa dropped to 3.4 and after I got a 23 on the ACT I decided not to take it again. I left A LOT of scholarship money on the table by being an idiot.

The act's suck but are very important.

Tap before talk.

Aye, no worries. I took the Princeton Review course and everything. This is my fourth time taking it. I have a 30, but the school record is 31. I want to beat that record.

Sounds like we may have an interesting drive home then. Coming down yesterday the water level of the Missouri had one lane closed in Iowa, hwy 2, and closed off in Omaha. I'm expecting both lanes closed on the trip back.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Be careful duey.

its tough working outside in this humidity/heat... oh and a hangover doesnt help much either lol

its tough working outside in this humidity/heat... oh and a hangover doesnt help much either lol

One of these days you'll learn bogey!

Would it have been too much to ask to have my insomnia coincide with a barfy child?

Lame! I had the same thing last night (or today, I suppose). Absolutely exhausted and the boy has a wicked ear infection that brought a 3:30am wake up call. Hope your young one gets better soon, Patty.

Yup. I'm good. Just sitting w/ my sick kid waiting for round 2 and 3. She never just barfs once. I'm just tired and wanted to complain. The stomach flu is my arch nemesis and the illness I dread the most.

Oh and ouch Hawk. Hope your son is better!! Getting up for sick kids is a sacrifice I never thanked my mom for making, but I really should have.

Had to put down one of my dachshunds today. Not fun at all.

Sorry to hear. It is very hard. We put down Bandit last year and my wife and I and his little sister (not really, but our other dog) were all there with him. Best wishes to you.

OH NO! I'm so sorry & so sad to read this. I have one dog (my baby Peke - oh and another dog we dog sit A LOT) - but the Peke is my first dog ever and she is literally my first born. I tell my husband that I actually gave birth to her too. I can't imagine the day when I have to say good-bye to her. My condolences to you. Hope your other dog(s) aren't too sad either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back