Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I just told you guys I wear a dress around the house on Sundays.

Oh ok I get it now. Why didn't you just say that? Hahaha

Oh ok I get it now. Why didn't you just say that? Hahaha

I want some of that beer you OEMd. Insteas im going to daycare open house. Angry Hawk ftw.

Posted via Tapatalk

Hopefully I win something. Pick me!

Posted via Tapatalk

Hopefully I win something. Pick me!

Posted via Tapatalk

Don't forget to check out the Nike VR Combo and Swing Thought contests going on right now. Hahaha

I want some of that beer you OEMd. Insteas im going to daycare open house. Angry Hawk ftw.

Posted via Tapatalk

Daycare open house? What happens there? I have a new one for you : CFMB.

Cold fruited mexican beer. Time for another one.

It has yet to hit triple digits this summer here in Vegas. Might be the coolest nicest May/June so far that I can remember.

I think it started out mild last summer too. But the beast is coming! lol

I went to the range today, was like 99 degrees, but was hell of a lot better than the 99 degrees in Georgia on Wednesday.

I was in a local golf establishment watching a kid get fit for an R11. He had a 9* that had been adusted to about 9.75*. my Buddy doing the fitting tells me he has gotten one airborne and kid blames it on the indoor conditions. Hid dad agrees! They bought the club.
During the fitting the kid is asked his swing speed and he proclaims 113mph and hits it 260 with 15 yards of roll. But not one ball really registered on the launch monitor and his swing only got up to 100mph during the half hour I watch. Is it possible that the indoor conditions could affect his swing speed and launch angle? Just wondering...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in a local golf establishment watching a kid get fit for an R11. He had a 9* that had been adusted to about 9.75*. my Buddy doing the fitting tells me he has gotten one airborne and kid blames it on the indoor conditions. Hid dad agrees! They bought the club.
During the fitting the kid is asked his swing speed and he proclaims 113mph and hits it 260 with 15 yards of roll. But not one ball really registered on the launch monitor and his swing only got up to 100mph during the half hour I watch. Is it possible that the indoor conditions could affect his swing speed and launch angle? Just wondering...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The driving range he practices on is asphalt. That's how he gets it out there 275.

If I was retailer I would love those type clients. They'll just keep on coming back buying stuff that doesn't fit them out of ignorance. I would just make sure I reiterate to them what the return policy is. :D

i can no longer hit less than full shots... especially with wedges
any kind of touch shot that requires wrist hinge sends shooting pain around my whole hand
weird that full shots dont hurt at all

i can no longer hit less than full shots... especially with wedges
any kind of touch shot that requires wrist hinge sends shooting pain around my whole hand
weird that full shots dont hurt at all

Choke down and hit those shots like a putter.

I sucked today and lost by 1 to a friend that has no business beat me. Was +1 after 7 and went triple/double on 8 & 9. Never really recovered. Usually have cut/fade ball flight with driver. Today it was left, further left and even more left to the tune of 5 penalty strokes...all thanks to hooked tee shots. I even gave up on the driver and took 3wood and proceeded to hook 2 straight.

Athletes foot SUCKS! I turn 40 in a few months and this is a first for me. How the heck does one even contract this awful fungus? I shower every day, honest I do.

Athletes foot SUCKS! I turn 40 in a few months and this is a first for me. How the heck does one even contract this awful fungus? I shower every day, honest I do.

to many guys in the shower at once :eyepoke::eyepoke:, i kid i kid, im not even sure, i have never had it before

don't ya just love the powers that be. our guy likes to schedule club events during section tournaments so none of us can play.

boooo!!

not as malicious as your situations or pete's, but this weekend is our town festival ($1 beers, woo hoo), and of course my course has our ryder cup tomorrow morning, so i'm missing the festivities tonight. Not a terrible thing, but still a bummer

Pregnancy induced insomnia sucks!! The up side is that THPers on the East Coast are up and posting so at least there's something new and entertaining to read. Sigh.

Pregnancy induced insomnia sucks!! The up side is that THPers on the East Coast are up and posting so at least there's something new and entertaining to read. Sigh.

Poor patty!! Erin's the exact opposite. She could sleep all day.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Thanks TC. I'd much prefer being sleepy over just being UP. Gr... And I'll be exhausted and grumpy tomorrow, I'm sure. I'm so envious of Erin!

Patty, I saw you here another morning and I was wondering WTH you were doing. Sorry to hear your troubles :)

Lol. Yeah I'm up a lot in the middle of the night. But THP really starts rolling around 3:30 (on the weekdays) my time so that is a bonus. I'm hoping when this little one is actually born, he'll be a sleeper. One can always hope, right?

I predict a solid 8 hours a night :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back